Michael Chavis — batting .207 in his past 10 games — will be in action for the Pittsburgh Pirates versus the Detroit Tigers, with Tarik Skubal on the mound, on June 7 at 7:05 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Michael Chavis Betting Information & Stats
- Chavis ranks 106th among batters in MLB and 149th in RBI.
- In 23 of 40 games this year (57.5%) Chavis has had a hit, and in 11 of those games he had more than one (27.5%).
- Chavis has hit a home run in 12.5% of his games this year, and 3.5% of his plate appearances.
- Chavis has scored at least once 14 times this year (35.0%), including one multi-run game.
- In 30.0% of his games this year, Chavis has notched at least one RBI. In three of those games (7.5%) he recorded more than one RBI, while accounting for three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
- In 52.5% of his games this season, Chavis has gone down on strikes. He’s also had 11 games with multiple strikeouts (27.5%).
Michael Chavis Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Tigers strike out 7.9 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 23rd in MLB.
- Tigers pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.63 this year, eighth-best in baseball.
- Tigers pitchers have a 1.183 WHIP this season, eighth-best in the majors.
- The Tigers have allowed 53 home runs this season, or 1.0 per game. That ranks 11th in MLB play.
Where To Watch Michael Chavis
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.