Ke’Bryan Hayes — with a slugging percentage of .476 in his past 10 games, including four extra-base hits (but no home runs) — will be in action for the Pittsburgh Pirates versus the Detroit Tigers, with Tarik Skubal on the mound, on June 7 at 7:05 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Ke’Bryan Hayes Betting Information & Stats
- Hayes ranks 242nd in home runs and 128th in RBI among MLB hitters this season.
- Hayes has picked up a hit in 32 of 47 games this season, with multiple hits 12 times.
- In 47 games played this year, Hayes has hit a homer in only two of them.
- Hayes has scored a run in 19 games this season, with multiple runs five times.
- Hayes has an RBI in 15 of 47 games this year, with multiple RBI in three of them. He has also driven home three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
- Hayes has struck out one or more times in 30 of 47 games (63.8%), including 10 multi-punchout games.
Ke’Bryan Hayes Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Tigers average the 23rd-most strikeouts per nine innings (7.9) in the league this season.
- The Tigers have pitched to a 3.63 this season, which ranks eighth in baseball.
- The Tigers have a combined 1.183 WHIP as a pitching staff, eighth-lowest in MLB.
- The Tigers have allowed 53 home runs this season, or 1.0 per game. That ranks 11th in MLB.
Where To Watch Ke’Bryan Hayes
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.