On Tuesday, Jose Iglesias (coming off going 1-for-4) and the Colorado Rockies face the San Francisco Giants, whose starting pitcher will be Carlos Rodon. First pitch is at 9:45 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
José Iglesias Betting Information & Stats
- Among all MLB hitters, Iglesias ranks 358th in homers and 175th in RBI.
- Iglesias has picked up a hit in 75.0% of his 44 games this season, with more than one hit in 25.0% of them.
- Iglesias has not gone deep in his 44 games this year.
- Iglesias has scored in 13 games this season (29.5%), including three multi-run games (6.8%).
- In 15 games this year, Iglesias has picked up an RBI, with more than one RBI once.
- Iglesias has struck out in 13 games this year (29.5%), but multiple times in just one of those games.
José Iglesias Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Giants average the 13th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.6) in the league this season.
- Giants pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.30 this year, which ranks 24th in MLB.
- The Giants rank 22nd in MLB with a combined 1.311 WHIP this season.
- The Giants have given up the third-fewest long balls so far this season with only 44 home runs allowed.
Where To Watch José Iglesias
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.