The Detroit Tigers, including Jonathan Schoop (.447 slugging percentage in past 10 games, including one homer), battle starter Jose Quintana and the Pittsburgh Pirates at PNC Park, Tuesday at 7:05 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Jonathan Schoop Betting Information & Stats
- Schoop ranks 106th in homers and 160th in RBI this year.
- In 56.6% of his games this year (30 of 53), Schoop has picked up at least one hit, and in seven of those games (13.2%) he recorded more than one.
- Schoop has hit a long ball in five games this season (9.4%), leaving the park in 2.4% of his chances at the plate.
- Schoop has scored in 15 of 53 games (28.3%), including multiple runs twice.
- Schoop has had an RBI in 11 games this year (20.8%), including four multi-RBI outings (7.5%). He has also driven home three or more of his team’s runs in one contest.
- In 64.2% of his games this season, Schoop has gone down on strikes. He’s also had six games with multiple strikeouts (11.3%).
Jonathan Schoop Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Pirates average the 21st-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.1) in the league this season.
- The Pirates have pitched to a 4.34 this season, which ranks 26th in baseball.
- Pirates pitchers have a 1.369 WHIP this season, 25th in the majors.
- The Pirates have allowed 53 home runs this season, or 1.0 per game. That ranks 11th in MLB play.
Where To Watch Jonathan Schoop
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.