Jeimer Candelario — hitting .156 with a triple, a home run, a walk and three RBI in his past 10 games — will be in action for the Detroit Tigers against the Pittsburgh Pirates, with Jose Quintana on the hill, on June 7 at 7:05 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Jeimer Candelario Betting Information & Stats
- Candelario currently ranks 106th in home runs and 160th in RBI in the majors.
- Candelario has picked up a hit in 25 of 52 games this season, with multiple hits seven times.
- In 9.6% of his games this year, Candelario has homered, and 2.6% of his trips to the plate.
- Candelario has scored in 17 of 52 games this year, and more than once 3 times.
- In 12 games this season (23.1%), Candelario has picked up an RBI, and in four of those games (7.7%) he had two or more. He has also driven home three or more of his team’s runs in one contest.
- Candelario has been set down on strikes in 31 games this year (59.6%), with two or more punchouts in 12 of them (23.1%).
Jeimer Candelario Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Pirates strike out 8.1 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 21st in MLB.
- The Pirates have pitched to a 4.34 this season, which ranks 26th in baseball.
- Pirates pitchers have a 1.369 WHIP this season, 25th in the majors.
- With 53 homers allowed, the Pirates rank 11th in the league at preventing long balls.
Where To Watch Jeimer Candelario
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.