The Pittsburgh Pirates, including Jack Suwinski (.400 on-base percentage in past 10 games, 118 points above season-long percentage), take on starter Tarik Skubal and the Detroit Tigers at PNC Park, Tuesday at 7:05 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Jack Suwinski Betting Information & Stats
- Suwinski ranks 71st among hitters in MLB play and 195th in RBI.
- Suwinski has reached base via a hit in 19 games this year (of 33 played), and had multiple hits in four of those games.
- Looking at the 33 games Suwinski has played this season, he’s went deep in six of them (18.2%), and in 5.1% of his trips to the plate.
- Suwinski has scored at least one run 14 times this season (42.4%), including one multi-run game.
- Suwinski has picked up an RBI in nine games this year (27.3%), with two or more RBI in four of those contests (12.1%).
- Suwinski has been set down on strikes in 22 games this season (66.7%), with more than one strikeout in six of those games (18.2%).
Jack Suwinski Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Tigers average the 23rd-most strikeouts per nine innings (7.9) in the league this season.
- The Tigers have pitched to a 3.63 this season, which ranks eighth in baseball.
- The Tigers have a combined WHIP of just 1.183 as a pitching staff, which is the eighth-best in baseball this season.
- The Tigers have allowed 53 home runs this season, or 1.0 per game. That ranks 11th in MLB.
Where To Watch Jack Suwinski
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.