Ian Happ — with a slugging percentage of .528 in his past 10 games, including one home run) — will be in action for the Chicago Cubs against the Baltimore Orioles, with Kyle Bradish on the mound, on June 7 at 7:05 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Ian Happ Betting Information & Stats
- Happ ranks 71st in homers and 37th in RBI among hitters in MLB action.
- Happ has gotten a hit in 33 of 53 games this season (62.3%), with more than one hit on 12 occasions (22.6%).
- In six games this year, Happ has hit a home run (11.3%, and 2.8% of his trips to the plate).
- Happ has scored in 20 of 53 games this season, and more than once 5 times.
- Happ has driven in a run in 20 games this season (37.7%), including seven games with more than one RBI (13.2%). He has also driven home three or more of his team’s runs in one contest.
- In 28 games this season (52.8%), Happ has gone down on strikes, and 10 of those included two or more punchouts.
Ian Happ Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Orioles average just 7.2 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, which ranks 28th in the league.
- The Orioles have pitched to a 4.06 this season, which ranks 19th in baseball.
- The Orioles have a combined WHIP of 1.312 as a pitching staff, which ranks 23rd in MLB.
- The Orioles have allowed 59 home runs this season, or 1.1 per game. That ranks 21st in MLB.
Where To Watch Ian Happ
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.