Frank Schwindel — with a slugging percentage of .500 in his past 10 games, including two home runs) — will be in action for the Chicago Cubs against the Baltimore Orioles, with Kyle Bradish on the hill, on June 7 at 7:05 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Frank Schwindel Betting Information & Stats
- Schwindel ranks 43rd among hitters in baseball and 32nd in RBI.
- In 62.3% of his games this year (33 of 53), Schwindel has picked up at least one hit, and in 11 of those games (20.8%) he recorded at least two.
- In 13.2% of his games this season, Schwindel has gone deep, and 3.8% of his trips to the plate.
- Schwindel has scored in 15 games this year (28.3%), including multiple runs in four games.
- Schwindel has picked up an RBI in 41.5% of his games this year, with more than one RBI in 13.2% of his games. He has also plated three or more runs in one contest.
- In 54.7% of his games this season, Schwindel has struck out. He’s also had 10 games with multiple strikeouts (18.9%).
Frank Schwindel Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Orioles strike out just 7.2 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, which ranks 28th in MLB.
- The Orioles have the 19th-ranked ERA (4.06) in the majors this season.
- The Orioles rank 23rd in MLB with a combined 1.312 WHIP this season.
- The Orioles have given up 59 home runs so far this season (the 21st-ranked total in MLB play).
Where To Watch Frank Schwindel
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.