The Colorado Rockies, including Connor Joe (.316 slugging percentage in past 10 games, including zero home run), take on starter Carlos Rodon and the San Francisco Giants at Oracle Park, Tuesday at 9:45 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Connor Joe Betting Information & Stats
- Joe ranks 146th in home runs and 209th in RBI among hitters in MLB action.
- In 38 of 50 games this season (76.0%) Joe has had a hit, and in 12 of those games he had more than one (24.0%).
- Joe has hit a home run in 8.0% of his games in 2022 (four of 50), and 1.8% of his trips to the dish.
- In 23 of 50 games this season, Joe has scored, and three of those games included multiple runs.
- Joe has driven in a run in 11 games this season (22.0%), including two games with multiple runs batted in.
- Joe has gone down on strikes in 64.0% of his games this year, with more than one strikeout in 20.0%.
Connor Joe Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Giants have a 8.6 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 13th in the majors.
- The Giants have the 24th-ranked ERA (4.30) in the majors this season.
- Giants pitchers have a 1.311 WHIP this season, 22nd in the majors.
- With just 44 homers allowed, the Giants rank third in the league at preventing long balls.
Where To Watch Connor Joe
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.