On Tuesday, C.J. Cron (hitting .237 in his past 10 games) and the Colorado Rockies face the San Francisco Giants, whose starting pitcher will be Carlos Rodon. First pitch is at 9:45 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
C.J. Cron Betting Information & Stats
- Among all MLB batters, Cron ranks fifth in homers and seventh in RBI.
- Cron has picked up a hit in 39 of 54 games this season, with multiple hits 19 times.
- Cron has hit a long ball in 24.1% of his games this year, and 6.1% of his chances at the plate.
- Cron has scored in 48.1% of his games this year, with two or more runs scored in 9.3%.
- Cron has driven home a run in 25 games this season (46.3%), including more than one RBI in 20.4% of his games and producing three or more of his team’s runs on three occasions..
- Cron has struck out one or more times in 36 of 54 games (66.7%), including 18 multi-punchout games.
C.J. Cron Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Giants have a 8.6 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 13th in the majors.
- The Giants have pitched to a 4.30 this season, which ranks 24th in baseball.
- The Giants have a combined WHIP of 1.311 as a pitching staff, which ranks 22nd in MLB.
- The Giants have given up the third-fewest long balls so far this season with only 44 home runs allowed.
Where To Watch C.J. Cron
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.