Bryan Reynolds — with a slugging percentage of .524 in his past 10 games, including three home runs) — will be in action for the Pittsburgh Pirates versus the Detroit Tigers, with Tarik Skubal on the mound, on June 7 at 7:05 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Bryan Reynolds Betting Information & Stats
- Reynolds ranks 43rd in home runs and 195th in RBI among batters in baseball.
- Reynolds has had a hit in 31 of 49 games this year (63.3%), including multiple hits 10 times (20.4%).
- Reynolds has gone deep in eight games this season (16.3%), leaving the park in 3.8% of his trips to the dish.
- Reynolds has scored at least once 17 times this season (34.7%), including three games with multiple runs (6.1%).
- Reynolds has had an RBI in 11 games this season (22.4%), including three multi-RBI outings (6.1%).
- Reynolds has struck out in 59.2% of his games this season, with more than one punchout in 28.6%.
Bryan Reynolds Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Tigers average the 23rd-most strikeouts per nine innings (7.9) in the league this season.
- The Tigers have pitched to a 3.63 this season, which ranks eighth in baseball.
- The Tigers have a combined 1.183 WHIP as a pitching staff, eighth-lowest in MLB.
- With 53 homers allowed, the Tigers rank 11th in the league at preventing long balls.
Where To Watch Bryan Reynolds
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.