On Tuesday, Brendan Rodgers (.413 on-base percentage in past 10 games, 97 points above season-long percentage) and the Colorado Rockies face the San Francisco Giants, whose starting pitcher will be Carlos Rodon. First pitch is at 9:45 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Brendan Rodgers Betting Information & Stats
- Rodgers ranks 71st in homers and 60th in RBI among hitters in MLB action.
- Rodgers has gotten a hit in 31 of 44 games this year (70.5%), with more than one hit on 12 occasions (27.3%).
- Rodgers has gone deep in four games this season (9.1%), leaving the park in 3.2% of his plate appearances.
- In 45.5% of his games this season, Rodgers has scored at least once. And he’s had six games with multiple runs (13.6%).
- Rodgers has had an RBI in 12 games this season (27.3%), including five multi-RBI outings (11.4%). He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in five contests.
- In 59.1% of his games this season (26 of 44), Rodgers has gone down on strikes at least once, and in nine he registered more than one strikeout.
Brendan Rodgers Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Giants average the 13th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.6) in the league this season.
- The Giants have pitched to a 4.30 this season, which ranks 24th in baseball.
- Giants pitchers have a 1.311 WHIP this season, 22nd in the majors.
- The Giants have given up the third-fewest long balls so far this season with only 44 home runs allowed.
Where To Watch Brendan Rodgers
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.