On Tuesday, Brandon Crawford (.514 slugging percentage in past 10 games, including two home runs) and the San Francisco Giants face the Colorado Rockies, whose starting pitcher will be German Marquez. First pitch is at 9:45 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Brandon Crawford Betting Information & Stats
- Crawford currently ranks 106th in home runs and 80th in RBI in the majors.
- Crawford has gotten a hit in 27 of 48 games this year (56.3%), with at least two hits on 10 occasions (20.8%).
- Crawford has hit a long ball in 10.4% of his games in 2022 (five of 48), and 2.5% of his trips to the plate.
- Crawford has scored in 19 games this year, with multiple runs five times.
- In 14 games this year (29.2%), Crawford has picked up an RBI, and in five of those games (10.4%) he had two or more. He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in three contests.
- Crawford has struck out one or more times in 23 games this year (47.9%), including nine games punching out more than once (18.8%).
Brandon Crawford Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Rockies have a 7.3 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 27th in baseball.
- The Rockies have the 28th-ranked ERA (5.28) in the majors this season.
- The Rockies have a combined WHIP of 1.503 as a pitching staff, which is second-worst in baseball this season.
- The Rockies have allowed 57 home runs this season, or 1.1 per game. That ranks 18th in MLB.
Where To Watch Brandon Crawford
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.