After batting .282 with a double, two home runs, four walks and eight RBI in his past 10 games, Austin Hays and the Baltimore Orioles face the Chicago Cubs (who will start Keegan Thompson) at 7:05 PM on Tuesday.
MLB Betting Predictions
Austin Hays Betting Information & Stats
- Among all MLB batters, Hays ranks 71st in home runs and 42nd in RBI.
- Hays has had a hit in 35 of 50 games this year (70.0%), including multiple hits 14 times (28.0%).
- Hays has hit a home run in 12.0%
of his games in 2022, and 2.8% of his trips to the dish.
- In 42.0% of his games this season (21 of 50), Hays has scored, and in four of those games (8.0%) he has scored more than once.
- Hays has driven home a run in 16 games this season (32.0%), including more than one RBI in 20.0% of his games and producing three or more of his team’s runs on two occasions..
- Hays has struck out in 27 of 50 games, with multiple strikeouts seven times.
Austin Hays Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Cubs strike out 8.8 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 11th in MLB.
- The Cubs have the 25th-ranked ERA (4.32) in the majors this season.
- The Cubs have a combined WHIP of 1.298 as a pitching staff, which ranks 20th in MLB.
- With 67 homers allowed, the Cubs rank 28th in the league at preventing long balls.
Where To Watch Austin Hays
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.