The Tampa Bay Lightning go on the road to square off with the Toronto Maple Leafs for Game 5 of the NHL Playoffs First Round on Tuesday, May 10, starting at 7:30 PM ET. The series is tied up at 2-2. The Maple Leafs have -127 moneyline odds against the Lightning (+106).
Maple Leafs vs. Lightning Predictions
Maple Leafs vs. Lightning Betting Odds
Maple Leafs vs. Lightning Betting Trends
- In the 75 times this season the Maple Leafs have been a moneyline favorite, they have finished 52-23 in those games.
- When playing with moneyline odds of -127 or shorter, Toronto is 46-21 (winning 68.7% of the time).
- The Maple Leafs’ implied moneyline win probability is 55.9% in this game.
- The Maple Leafs score the second-most goals in the NHL (312 total, 3.8 per game).
- Defensively, the Maple Leafs are allowing 252 total goals (3.1 per game) to rank 19th in NHL action.
- This season the Lightning have four wins in the 13 games in which they’ve been an underdog.
- Tampa Bay has a record of 2-3 in games when oddsmakers list them +106 or longer on the moneyline.
- With 285 goals (3.5 per game), the Lightning have the league’s seventh-best offense.
- The Lightning give up 2.8 goals per game (228 in total), the sixth-fewest in the league.
Maple Leafs vs. Lightning Over/Under Trends
- This season, Toronto and its opponent have combined to outscore Tuesday’s over/under of 6.5 goals 51 times.
- This season, 41 of Tampa Bay’s games have featured more than 6.5 goals.
- The over/under for this game (6.5) is 0.8 less than the combined scoring averages for the Maple Leafs (3.80) and Lightning (3.48).
- The 5.8 goals per game these two teams allow are 0.6 less than the over/under set for this contest.
Maple Leafs Team Leaders
- Auston Matthews: 60 goals and 46 assists
- Mitchell Marner: 35 goals and 62 assists
- William Nylander: 34 goals and 46 assists
- Jack Campbell: 31-9-6 record, .914 save percentage, 123 goals conceded
Lightning Team Leaders
- Steven Stamkos: 42 goals and 64 assists
- Victor Hedman: 20 goals and 66 assists
- Nikita Kucherov: 25 goals and 44 assists
- Andrei Vasilevskiy: 39-18-5 record, .916 save percentage, 156 goals given up
Where To Watch Maple Leafs vs. Lightning
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.