Friday’s NHL games include the New Jersey Devils (27-44-9) hosting the Detroit Red Wings (31-40-10) at Prudential Center. The Red Wings are underdogs (+135 on the moneyline) against the Devils (-158) ahead of the outing, which starts at 7:00 PM ET.
Devils vs. Red Wings Predictions
Devils vs. Red Wings Betting Odds
Devils vs. Red Wings Betting Trends
- The Devils are 12-11 this season when listed as a moneyline favorite.
- When playing with moneyline odds of -158 or shorter, New Jersey is 3-4 (winning 42.9% of the time).
- The Devils’ implied moneyline win probability is 61.2% in this contest.
- The Devils rank 19th in the league with 239 goals scored (3.0 per game).
- Defensively, the Devils are allowing 291 total goals (3.6 per game) to rank 29th in NHL play.
- The Red Wings have claimed an upset victory in 18, or 29.0%, of the 62 games they have played while the underdog this season.
- Detroit has won 12 of its 40 games when it is the underdog by +135 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Red Wings’ 222 goals on the season (2.7 per game) rank them 24th in the league.
- The Red Wings allow 3.8 goals per game (307 in total), 31st in the NHL.
Devils vs. Red Wings Over/Under Trends
- New Jersey and its opponent have combined for more than Friday’s over/under of 6 goals 50 times this season.
- There have been 49 Detroit games with more than 6 goals this season.
- The over/under for this game (6) is 0.3 more than the combined scoring averages for the Devils (2.99) and the Red Wings (2.74).
- This game’s over/under is 1.4 less than the 7.4 goals these two teams concede per game combined.
Devils Team Leaders
- Jesper Bratt: 25 goals and 46 assists
- Nico Hischier: 21 goals and 38 assists
- Jack Hughes: 26 goals and 30 assists
- Mackenzie Blackwood: 9-9-4 record, .892 save percentage, 75 goals conceded
Red Wings Team Leaders
- Dylan Larkin: 31 goals and 38 assists
- Tyler Bertuzzi: 29 goals and 31 assists
- Lucas Raymond: 23 goals and 33 assists
- Alex Nedeljkovic: 20-24-9 record, .901 save percentage, 178 goals given up
Where To Watch Devils vs. Red Wings
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.