Wednesday will feature an expected lopsided NHL contest between the road favorite Vegas Golden Knights (42-31-6, -217 on the moneyline to win) and the Chicago Blackhawks (27-42-11, +176 moneyline odds) at 8:30 PM ET.
Golden Knights vs. Blackhawks Predictions
Golden Knights vs. Blackhawks Betting Odds
Golden Knights vs. Blackhawks Betting Trends
- The Golden Knights have been victorious in 31 of their 53 games when they were listed as a moneyline favorite this season (58.5%).
- Las Vegas is 8-5 (winning 61.5% of its games) when playing with moneyline odds of -217 or shorter.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Golden Knights have an implied probability of 68.5% to win.
- The Golden Knights rank 12th in the NHL with 250 goals scored (3.2 per game).
- The Golden Knights have given up 235 total goals (3.0 per game), ranking 14th in NHL action in goals against.
- The Blackhawks have been listed as the underdog 60 times this season, and upset their opponent 17 times.
- Chicago has 19 games this season playing as the underdog by +176 or longer, and is 1-18 in those contests.
- The Blackhawks have 208 goals this season (2.6 per game), 27th in the league.
- The Blackhawks have conceded 283 total goals this season (3.5 per game), 26th in the NHL.
Golden Knights vs. Blackhawks Over/Under Trends
- Las Vegas and its opponent have combined to outscore Wednesday’s total (6 goals) 47 times this season.
- This season, 47 of Chicago’s games have featured more than 6 goals.
- These two teams combine for 5.8 goals per game, 0.24 less than the total set for this contest.
- The 6.5 goals per game these two teams are conceding on average are 0.5 more than the over/under for this contest.
Golden Knights Team Leaders
- Jonathan Marchessault: 29 goals and 35 assists
- Chandler Stephenson: 20 goals and 40 assists
- Shea Theodore: 14 goals and 36 assists
- Robin Lehner: 23-17-2 record, .908 save percentage, 120 goals allowed
Blackhawks Team Leaders
- Patrick Kane: 26 goals and 65 assists
- Alex DeBrincat: 41 goals and 36 assists
- Seth Jones: five goals and 46 assists
- Kevin Lankinen: 7-15-6 record, .890 save percentage, 103 goals given up
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.