The Los Angeles Kings (43-27-10) are the heavy favorites when they visit the Seattle Kraken (26-46-6) on Wednesday, April 27. The Kings are -179 on the moneyline to win against the Kraken (+151) in the game, which starts at 10:00 PM ET.
Kings vs. Kraken Predictions
Kings vs. Kraken Betting Odds
Kings vs. Kraken Betting Trends
- The Kings have been victorious in 26 of their 35 games when they were listed as a moneyline favorite this season (74.3%).
- When it has played with moneyline odds of -179 or shorter, Los Angeles is 6-4 (winning 60.0% of the time).
- The implied moneyline probability in this game says the Kings have a 64.2% chance to win.
- The Kings’ 228 total goals (2.8 per game) make them the 20th-ranked scoring team in the NHL.
- The Kings have conceded 226 total goals (2.8 per game), ranking 10th in league play for the fewest goals against.
- The Kraken have been made the underdog 62 times this season, and upset their opponent 17 times.
- Seattle is 7-25 when it is underdogs of +151 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Kraken have 202 goals this season (2.6 per game), 31st in the league.
- The Kraken’s total of 270 goals allowed (3.5 per game) is 24th in the league.
Kings vs. Kraken Over/Under Trends
- This season, Los Angeles and its opponent have combined to outscore Wednesday’s over/under of 6 goals 37 times.
- In Seattle’s 79 games this season, 48 have finished with more goals than Wednesday’s total of 6.
- The Kings score 2.85 goals per game, compared to the Kraken’s average of 2.59, adding up to 0.6 fewer goals than this contest’s over/under of 6.
- The 6.3 goals per game these two teams are giving up on average are 0.3 more than the total for this contest.
Kings Team Leaders
- Anze Kopitar: 19 goals and 47 assists
- Adrian Kempe: 34 goals and 19 assists
- Phillip Danault: 26 goals and 24 assists
- Jonathan Quick: 22-13-9 record, .909 save percentage, 113 goals given up
Kraken Team Leaders
- Jared McCann: 26 goals and 21 assists
- Yanni Gourde: 20 goals and 26 assists
- Jordan Eberle: 19 goals and 22 assists
- Philipp Grubauer: 18-30-5 record, .890 save percentage, 160 goals conceded
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.