Thursday’s NHL matchup between the Florida Panthers (57-17-6) and the Ottawa Senators (32-41-7) at Canadian Tire Centre sees the Panthers heavily favored on the road (-283 moneyline odds to win) against the Senators (+225). The game starts at 7:00 PM ET.
Panthers vs. Senators Predictions
Panthers vs. Senators Betting Odds
Panthers vs. Senators Betting Trends
- In the 72 times this season the Panthers have been a moneyline favorite, they have gone 54-18 in those games.
- Florida is 17-1 (victorious in 94.4% of its games) when playing with moneyline odds of -283 or shorter.
- The Panthers’ implied moneyline win probability is 73.9% in this matchup.
- The Panthers are the highest-scoring unit in the league with 331 total goals (4.1 per game on 7.1 assists per contest).
- Defensively, the Panthers are allowing 232 total goals (2.9 per game) to rank 11th in NHL play.
- The Senators have secured an upset victory in 23, or 35.4%, of the 65 games they have played while the underdog this season.
- Ottawa has nine games this season playing as an underdog by +225 or longer, and is 2-7 in those contests.
- The Senators have 220 goals this season (2.8 per game), 26th in the league.
- The Senators allow 3.2 goals per game (258 in total), 22nd in the league.
Panthers vs. Senators Over/Under Trends
- Florida and its opponent have combined to outscore Thursday’s over/under (7 goals) 50 times this season.
- There have been 31 Ottawa games with over 7 goals this season.
- The Panthers score 4.14 goals per game, compared to the Senators’ average of 2.75, adding up to 0.1 fewer goals than this contest’s over/under of 7.
- These two teams allow a combined 6.1 goals per game, 0.9 less than this one’s over/under.
Panthers Team Leaders
- Jonathan Huberdeau: 30 goals and 85 assists
- Aleksander Barkov Jr.: 39 goals and 49 assists
- Sam Reinhart: 32 goals and 50 assists
- Sergei Bobrovsky: 39-7-3 record, .912 save percentage, 137 goals conceded
Senators Team Leaders
- Brady Tkachuk: 29 goals and 37 assists
- Tim Stuetzle: 22 goals and 35 assists
- Joshua Norris: 34 goals and 20 assists
- Anton Forsberg: 21-17-4 record, .916 save percentage, 119 goals given up
Where To Watch Panthers vs. Senators
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.