Thursday’s NHL schedule features a matchup between the heavily favored Carolina Hurricanes (53-20-8) and the New Jersey Devils (27-44-9) at PNC Arena in Raleigh, North Carolina. The Hurricanes are -337 on the moneyline to win at home against the Devils (+263) in the game, which starts at 7:00 PM ET.
Hurricanes vs. Devils Predictions
Hurricanes vs. Devils Betting Odds
Hurricanes vs. Devils Betting Trends
- The Hurricanes have won 67.2% of their games when favored on the moneyline this season (45-22).
- When it has played with moneyline odds of -337 or shorter, Carolina has put together an 8-2 record (winning 80.0% of its games).
- The Hurricanes have a 77.1% chance (based on the moneyline’s implied probability) to win this game.
- The Hurricanes’ 271 total goals (3.4 per game) make them the ninth-best scoring team in the NHL.
- Defensively, the Hurricanes are the stingiest squad in NHL action, allowing 197 total goals (just 2.4 per game).
- The Devils have been an underdog in 57 games this season, with 15 upset wins (26.3%).
- New Jersey has won one of its three games when it is the underdog by +263 or longer on the moneyline.
- With 239 goals (3.0 per game), the Devils have the league’s 18th-ranked offense.
- The Devils give up 3.6 goals per game (291 in total), 29th in the NHL.
Hurricanes vs. Devils Over/Under Trends
- Carolina and its opponent have hit the over on this game’s total (6.5 goals) 32 times this season.
- In New Jersey’s 80 games this season, 43 have finished with more goals than Thursday’s over/under of 6.5.
- These two teams combine for 6.3 goals per game, 0.16 less than the over/under set for this contest.
- These two teams allow a combined 6.1 goals per game, 0.4 less than this one’s over/under.
Hurricanes Team Leaders
- Sebastian Aho: 37 goals and 43 assists
- Andrei Svechnikov: 30 goals and 39 assists
- Teuvo Teravainen: 21 goals and 43 assists
- Frederik Andersen: 35-14-3 record, .922 save percentage, 111 goals allowed
Devils Team Leaders
- Jesper Bratt: 25 goals and 46 assists
- Nico Hischier: 21 goals and 38 assists
- Jack Hughes: 26 goals and 30 assists
- Mackenzie Blackwood: 9-9-4 record, .892 save percentage, 75 goals conceded
Where To Watch Hurricanes vs. Devils
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.