The Washington Capitals (44-23-12) are favorites when they host the New York Islanders (35-34-10) on Tuesday, April 26 at 7:00 PM ET. The Capitals are -195 on the moneyline to win, while the Islanders have +155 moneyline odds.
Capitals vs. Islanders Predictions
Capitals vs. Islanders Betting Odds
Capitals vs. Islanders Betting Trends
- The Capitals have been victorious in 29 of their 51 games when they were listed as a moneyline favorite this season (56.9%).
- Washington is 14-7 (victorious in 66.7% of its games) when it has played with moneyline odds of -195 or shorter.
- The Capitals’ implied moneyline win probability is 66.1% in this contest.
- The Capitals’ 266 total goals (3.4 per game) make them the 10th-best scoring team in the league.
- The Capitals rank 13th in goals against, giving up 230 total goals (2.9 per game) in league action.
- The Islanders have secured an upset victory in seven, or 19.4%, of the 36 games they have played while the underdog this season.
- New York has yet to win as an underdog with odds of +155 or longer on the moneyline this season in seven such games.
- The Islanders’ 217 goals on the season (2.8 per game) rank them 25th in the league.
- The Islanders’ total of 223 goals allowed (2.8 per game) is eighth in the NHL.
Capitals Team Leaders
- Alex Ovechkin: 50 goals and 41 assists
- Evgeny Kuznetsov: 24 goals and 53 assists
- John Carlson: 16 goals and 54 assists
- Vitek Vanecek: 20-11-6 record, .910 save percentage, 98 goals given up
Islanders Team Leaders
- Brock Nelson: 36 goals and 22 assists
- Mathew Barzal: 15 goals and 39 assists
- Noah Dobson: 12 goals and 35 assists
- Ilya Sorokin: 24-17-8 record, .926 save percentage, 117 goals given up
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.