Tuesday’s NHL offering includes a contest between the favored San Jose Sharks (32-35-12, -136 on the moneyline to win at home) and the Anaheim Ducks (30-36-14, +112 moneyline odds) at 10:30 PM ET.
Sharks vs. Ducks Predictions
Sharks vs. Ducks Betting Odds
Sharks vs. Ducks Betting Trends
- The Sharks are 14-7 record when favored on the moneyline this season.
- San Jose is 9-2 (victorious in 81.8% of its games) when playing with moneyline odds of -136 or shorter.
- The Sharks’ implied moneyline win probability is 57.6% in this matchup.
- The Sharks’ 205 total goals (2.6 per game) make them the 29th-ranked scoring team in the league.
- Defensively, the Sharks are conceding 248 total goals (3.1 per game) to rank 19th in NHL action.
- The Ducks have been the underdog 58 times this season, and upset their opponent in 15, or 25.9%, of those games.
- Anaheim has a record of 11-38 in games when sportsbooks list them +112 or longer on the moneyline.
- With 221 goals (2.8 per game), the Ducks have the league’s 24th-ranked offense.
- The Ducks have conceded 261 total goals this season (3.3 per game), 23rd in the NHL.
Sharks Team Leaders
- Timo Meier: 35 goals and 41 assists
- Tomas Hertl: 30 goals and 34 assists
- Brent Burns: nine goals and 44 assists
- James Reimer: 19-17-9 record, .913 save percentage, 124 goals given up
Ducks Team Leaders
- Troy Terry: 37 goals and 29 assists
- Trevor Zegras: 21 goals and 38 assists
- Cam Fowler: nine goals and 33 assists
- John Gibson: 18-25-11 record, .903 save percentage, 173 goals given up
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.