The Calgary Flames (49-20-10) are favorites when they visit the Nashville Predators (44-29-6) on Tuesday, April 26 at 8:00 PM ET. The Flames are -137 on the moneyline to win, while the Predators have +114 moneyline odds.
Flames vs. Predators Predictions
Flames vs. Predators Betting Odds
Flames vs. Predators Betting Trends
- In the 63 times this season the Flames have been favored on the moneyline, they have gone 41-22 in those games.
- When it has played with moneyline odds of -137 or shorter, Calgary has put together a 33-16 record (winning 67.3% of its games).
- The Flames have a 57.8% chance (based on the moneyline’s implied probability) to win this game.
- The Flames’ 283 total goals (3.6 per game) rank sixth in the league.
- Defensively, the Flames are one of the stingiest squads in league action, conceding 196 total goals (just 2.5 per game) to rank third.
- This season the Predators have 18 wins in the 36 games in which they’ve been an underdog.
- Nashville has gone 10-9 when oddsmakers have listed them as underdogs of +114 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Predators have 250 goals this season (3.2 per game), 12th in the NHL.
- The Predators concede 3.0 goals per game (236 in total), 15th in the NHL.
Flames Team Leaders
- Johnny Gaudreau: 39 goals and 72 assists
- Matthew Tkachuk: 40 goals and 61 assists
- Elias Lindholm: 40 goals and 40 assists
- Jacob Markstrom: 37-15-8 record, .922 save percentage, 134 goals given up
Predators Team Leaders
- Roman Josi: 21 goals and 70 assists
- Matt Duchene: 41 goals and 40 assists
- Filip Forsberg: 40 goals and 40 assists
- Juuse Saros: 38-25-3 record, .918 save percentage, 170 goals conceded
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.