The Dallas Stars (43-30-5) are -277 on the moneyline to win when they host the Seattle Kraken (26-44-6), who have +223 odds, on Saturday, April 23 at 8:00 PM ET.
Stars vs. Kraken Predictions
Stars vs. Kraken Betting Odds
Stars vs. Kraken Betting Trends
- In the 47 times this season the Stars have been favored on the moneyline, they have gone 29-18 in those games.
- Dallas is 2-1 (winning 66.7% of its games) when it has played with moneyline odds of -277 or shorter.
- Based on the moneyline in this game, the Stars’ implied win probability is 73.5%.
- The Stars’ 221 total goals (2.8 per game) rank 21st in the league.
- The Stars have conceded 234 total goals (three per game), ranking 16th in NHL action in goals against.
- This season the Kraken have 17 wins in the 60 games in which they’ve been an underdog.
- Seattle has nine games this season playing as the underdog by +223 or longer, and is 2-7 in those contests.
- The Kraken have 197 goals this season (2.6 per game), 30th in the NHL.
- The Kraken’s total of 261 goals conceded (3.4 per game) is 24th in the league.
Stars vs. Kraken Over/Under Trends
- This season, Dallas games have gone over this one’s 6-goal over/under 36 times.
- There have been 47 Seattle games with over 6 goals this season.
- The total for this game (6) is 0.6 more than the combined scoring averages for the Stars (2.83) and the Kraken (2.59).
- The 6.4 goals per game these two teams are giving up on average are 0.4 more than the total for this contest.
Stars Team Leaders
- Joe Pavelski: 27 goals and 49 assists
- Jason Robertson: 38 goals and 35 assists
- Roope Hintz: 35 goals and 33 assists
- Jake Oettinger: 27-15-1 record, .913 save percentage, 108 goals given up
Kraken Team Leaders
- Jared McCann: 26 goals and 19 assists
- Yanni Gourde: 18 goals and 26 assists
- Jordan Eberle: 19 goals and 22 assists
- Philipp Grubauer: 18-29-5 record, .891 save percentage, 154 goals given up
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.