Saturday’s NHL lineup features a matchup between the San Jose Sharks (30-35-12) and the Chicago Blackhawks (26-41-11) at SAP Center at San Jose in San Jose, California. The Sharks are -148 on the moneyline to win at home against the Blackhawks (+123) in the game, which begins at 8:00 PM ET.
Sharks vs. Blackhawks Predictions
Sharks vs. Blackhawks Betting Odds
Sharks vs. Blackhawks Betting Trends
- The Sharks are 13-7 this season when favored on the moneyline.
- San Jose is 5-1 (victorious in 83.3% of its games) when it has played with moneyline odds of -148 or shorter.
- The Sharks’ implied moneyline win probability is 59.7% in this contest.
- The Sharks’ 197 total goals (2.6 per game) rank 30th in the NHL.
- The Sharks rank 19th in goals against, allowing 243 total goals (3.2 per game) in NHL action.
- The Blackhawks have been the underdog 59 times this season, and upset their opponent in 17, or 28.8%, of those games.
- Chicago has gone 8-34 when sportsbooks have listed them as underdogs of +123 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Blackhawks’ 204 goals on the season (2.6 per game) rank them 27th in the league.
- The Blackhawks’ total of 278 goals allowed (3.6 per game) is 26th in the NHL.
Sharks Team Leaders
- Timo Meier: 33 goals and 40 assists
- Tomas Hertl: 28 goals and 34 assists
- Logan Couture: 23 goals and 28 assists
- James Reimer: 18-17-9 record, .913 save percentage, 120 goals allowed
Blackhawks Team Leaders
- Patrick Kane: 26 goals and 64 assists
- Alex DeBrincat: 40 goals and 36 assists
- Seth Jones: five goals and 45 assists
- Kevin Lankinen: 6-14-6 record, .889 save percentage, 98 goals given up
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.