The Pittsburgh Penguins (44-23-11) are heavily favored when they hit the road against the Detroit Red Wings (30-38-10) on Saturday, April 23. The Penguins are -304 on the moneyline to win against the Red Wings (+235) in the contest, which begins at 12:30 PM ET.
Penguins vs. Red Wings Predictions
Penguins vs. Red Wings Betting Odds
Penguins vs. Red Wings Betting Trends
- The Penguins are 34-22 record when favored on the moneyline this season.
- Pittsburgh is 7-1 (winning 87.5% of its games) when it has played with moneyline odds of -304 or shorter.
- The Penguins’ implied moneyline win probability is 75.2% in this matchup.
- The Penguins’ 255 total goals (3.3 per game) rank 11th in the league.
- The Penguins have conceded 208 total goals (2.7 per game), the fourth-fewest in league action.
- The Red Wings have been the underdog 59 times this season, and upset their opponent in 17, or 28.8%, of those games.
- Detroit has gone 2-8 when bookmakers have made them underdogs of +235 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Red Wings have 217 goals this season (2.8 per game), 23rd in the league.
- The Red Wings concede 3.8 goals per game (297 in total), 31st in the league.
Penguins Team Leaders
- Jake Guentzel: 40 goals and 41 assists
- Sidney Crosby: 29 goals and 52 assists
- Kris Letang: eight goals and 56 assists
- Tristan Jarry: 34-18-6 record, .919 save percentage, 138 goals allowed
Red Wings Team Leaders
- Dylan Larkin: 31 goals and 38 assists
- Tyler Bertuzzi: 28 goals and 29 assists
- Lucas Raymond: 23 goals and 33 assists
- Alex Nedeljkovic: 19-23-9 record, .900 save percentage, 173 goals conceded
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.