The Los Angeles Kings (42-27-10) are -250 on the moneyline to win when they host the Anaheim Ducks (30-34-14), who have +200 odds, on Saturday, April 23 at 10:30 PM ET.
Kings vs. Ducks Predictions
Kings vs. Ducks Betting Odds
Kings vs. Ducks Betting Trends
- The Kings are 25-9 record when favored on the moneyline this season.
- Los Angeles has been a moneyline favorite of -250 or shorter in just two games this season, and split them 1-1.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Kings have an implied probability of 71.4% to win.
- The Kings’ 224 total goals (2.8 per game) rank 20th in the NHL.
- The Kings rank 12th in goals against, allowing 224 total goals (2.8 per game) in league action.
- This season the Ducks have 15 wins in the 56 games in which they’ve been an underdog.
- Anaheim has a record of 2-9 in games when bookmakers list them +200 or longer on the moneyline.
- With 216 goals (2.8 per game), the Ducks have the league’s 24th-ranked offense.
- The Ducks have conceded 251 total goals this season (3.2 per game), 23rd in the NHL.
Kings Team Leaders
- Anze Kopitar: 19 goals and 45 assists
- Adrian Kempe: 34 goals and 18 assists
- Phillip Danault: 26 goals and 24 assists
- Jonathan Quick: 21-13-9 record, .909 save percentage, 111 goals allowed
Ducks Team Leaders
- Troy Terry: 37 goals and 28 assists
- Trevor Zegras: 20 goals and 37 assists
- Cam Fowler: nine goals and 33 assists
- John Gibson: 18-24-11 record, .904 save percentage, 167 goals given up
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.