Saturday’s NHL games include the Florida Panthers (56-15-6) hosting the Toronto Maple Leafs (51-21-6) at BB&T Center. The Maple Leafs are underdogs (+145 on the moneyline) against the Panthers (-176) ahead of the contest, which starts at 7:00 PM ET.
Panthers vs. Maple Leafs Predictions
Panthers vs. Maple Leafs Betting Odds
Panthers vs. Maple Leafs Betting Trends
- The Panthers have been victorious in 53 of their 69 games when they were listed as a moneyline favorite this season (76.8%).
- In games it has played with moneyline odds of -176 or shorter, Florida has compiled a 36-8 record (winning 81.8% of its games).
- The implied moneyline probability in this game says the Panthers have a 63.8% chance to win.
- The Panthers lead the league with 322 total goals (4.2 per game).
- The Panthers have given up 218 total goals (2.8 per game), ranking ninth in league play for the fewest goals against.
- The Maple Leafs have been the underdog eight times this season, and upset their opponent in three of those games.
- Toronto has not been a longer moneyline underdog than the +145 odds on them winning this game.
- The Maple Leafs are second in the league in scoring (299 goals, 3.8 per game).
- The Maple Leafs have allowed 244 total goals this season (3.1 per game), 20th in the NHL.
Panthers Team Leaders
- Jonathan Huberdeau: 30 goals and 83 assists
- Aleksander Barkov Jr.: 38 goals and 48 assists
- Sam Reinhart: 29 goals and 50 assists
- Sergei Bobrovsky: 38-6-3 record, .913 save percentage, 129 goals given up
Maple Leafs Team Leaders
- Auston Matthews: 58 goals and 44 assists
- Mitchell Marner: 34 goals and 61 assists
- William Nylander: 32 goals and 44 assists
- Jack Campbell: 30-9-5 record, .913 save percentage, 120 goals given up
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.