Saturday’s NHL slate includes a contest between the heavily favored Calgary Flames (48-20-10, -239 on the moneyline to win at home) and the Vancouver Canucks (38-29-11, +190 moneyline odds) at 10:00 PM ET.
Flames vs. Canucks Predictions
Flames vs. Canucks Betting Odds
Flames vs. Canucks Betting Trends
- The Flames have won 64.5% of their games when favored on the moneyline this season (40-22).
- When playing with moneyline odds of -239 or shorter, Calgary is 12-6 (winning 66.7% of the time).
- The implied moneyline probability for this game says the Flames have a 70.5% chance to win.
- The Flames’ 277 total goals (3.6 per game) make them the sixth-best scoring team in the NHL.
- Defensively, the Flames are one of the stingiest squads in NHL play, allowing 193 total goals (just 2.5 per game) to rank third.
- The Canucks have been an underdog in 50 games this season, with 23 upset wins (46.0%).
- Vancouver has a record of 1-2 in games when oddsmakers list them +190 or longer on the moneyline.
- With 233 goals (3.0 per game), the Canucks have the NHL’s 17th-ranked offense.
- The Canucks have one of the top defenses in the NHL, allowing 219 total goals (2.8 per game), 10th in the NHL.
Flames Team Leaders
- Johnny Gaudreau: 38 goals and 71 assists
- Matthew Tkachuk: 40 goals and 60 assists
- Elias Lindholm: 39 goals and 39 assists
- Jacob Markstrom: 37-15-8 record, .922 save percentage, 134 goals given up
Canucks Team Leaders
- J.T. Miller: 30 goals and 63 assists
- Elias Pettersson: 31 goals and 34 assists
- Quinn Hughes: six goals and 55 assists
- Thatcher Demko: 33-21-7 record, .916 save percentage, 163 goals allowed
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.