A close NHL matchup is expected on Friday when the Colorado Avalanche (55-16-6) visit the Edmonton Oilers (45-26-6) at Rogers Place. The Oilers are underdogs (-103 on the moneyline) against the Avalanche (-120) ahead of the game, which begins at 9:00 PM ET.
Avalanche vs. Oilers Predictions
Avalanche vs. Oilers Betting Odds
Avalanche vs. Oilers Betting Trends
- The Avalanche have won 72.2% of their games when favored on the moneyline this season (52-20).
- Colorado is 50-19 in games it has played with moneyline odds of -120 or shorter (72.5% win percentage).
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Avalanche have an implied probability of 54.5% to win.
- The Avalanche’s 294 total goals (3.8 per game) rank third in the NHL.
- The Avalanche have allowed 211 total goals (2.7 per game), the seventh-fewest in league play.
- The Oilers have claimed an upset victory in eight, or 33.3%, of the 24 games they have played while the underdog this season.
- Edmonton is 7-11 when it is underdogs of -103 or longer on the moneyline.
- With 265 goals (3.4 per game), the Oilers have the NHL’s seventh-best offense.
- The Oilers have given up 236 total goals this season (3.1 per game), 18th in the NHL.
Avalanche Team Leaders
- Mikko Rantanen: 36 goals and 55 assists
- Nathan MacKinnon: 31 goals and 54 assists
- Nazem Kadri: 26 goals and 58 assists
- Darcy Kuemper: 36-10-3 record, .924 save percentage, 122 goals conceded
Oilers Team Leaders
- Connor McDavid: 43 goals and 70 assists
- Leon Draisaitl: 54 goals and 52 assists
- Zach Hyman: 25 goals and 26 assists
- Mikko Koskinen: 25-11-4 record, .902 save percentage, 126 goals allowed
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.