The New York Rangers (50-21-6) have -124 moneyline odds to win when they hit the road for a game against the New York Islanders (35-31-10), who have +102 moneyline odds, on Thursday at 7:30 PM ET.
Rangers vs. Islanders Predictions
Rangers vs. Islanders Betting Odds
Rangers vs. Islanders Betting Trends
- In the 42 times this season the Rangers have been a moneyline favorite, they have finished 31-11 in those games.
- The Rangers have gone 28-10 in games they have played with moneyline odds of -124 or shorter (winning 73.7%).
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Rangers have an implied probability of 55.4% to win.
- The Rangers’ 234 total goals (3.0 per game) rank 15th in the league.
- The Rangers have conceded 188 total goals (only 2.4 per game), ranking first in NHL action for the fewest goals against.
- The Islanders have been the underdog 34 times this season, and upset their opponent in seven, or 20.6%, of those games.
- The Islanders have a record of 6-25 in games when bookmakers list them +102 or longer on the moneyline.
- With 209 goals (2.8 per game), the Islanders have the league’s 25th-ranked offense.
- The Islanders have one of the top defenses in the league, conceding 207 total goals (2.7 per game), fourth in the league.
Rangers Team Leaders
- Artemi Panarin: 22 goals and 70 assists
- Mika Zibanejad: 29 goals and 50 assists
- Chris Kreider: 50 goals and 23 assists
- Igor Shesterkin: 36-11-4 record, .936 save percentage, 99 goals allowed
Islanders Team Leaders
- Brock Nelson: 34 goals and 22 assists
- Mathew Barzal: 14 goals and 38 assists
- Anders Lee: 26 goals and 17 assists
- Ilya Sorokin: 24-16-8 record, .927 save percentage, 112 goals conceded
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.