The Minnesota Wild (48-21-7) are favored on their home ice against the Vancouver Canucks (38-28-11) on Thursday, April 21. The Wild are -182 on the moneyline to win against the Canucks (+150) in the game, which begins at 8:00 PM ET.
Wild vs. Canucks Predictions
Wild vs. Canucks Betting Odds
Wild vs. Canucks Betting Trends
- The Wild are 38-16 record when listed as a moneyline favorite this season.
- Minnesota is 15-4 (victorious in 78.9% of its games) when it has played with moneyline odds of -182 or shorter.
- The Wild’s implied moneyline win probability is 64.5% in this matchup.
- The Wild score the fifth-most goals in the NHL (278 total, 3.7 per game).
- The Wild have given up 231 total goals (3.0 per game), ranking 17th in NHL play in goals against.
- The Canucks have claimed an upset victory in 23, or 46.9%, of the 49 games they have played while the underdog this season.
- Vancouver has won six of its 17 games when it is the underdog by +150 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Canucks’ 230 goals on the season (3.0 per game) rank them 18th in the league.
- The Canucks concede 2.8 goals per game (213 in total), the ninth-fewest in the NHL.
Wild Team Leaders
- Kirill Kaprizov: 43 goals and 51 assists
- Mats Zuccarello: 22 goals and 53 assists
- Kevin Fiala: 30 goals and 44 assists
- Marc-Andre Fleury: 25-22-5 record, .910 save percentage, 147 goals allowed
Canucks Team Leaders
- J.T. Miller: 30 goals and 63 assists
- Elias Pettersson: 29 goals and 34 assists
- Quinn Hughes: six goals and 55 assists
- Thatcher Demko: 33-20-7 record, .917 save percentage, 158 goals conceded
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.