The No. 1 seed Kansas Jayhawks (33-6) are 4-point favorites to win the NCAA Tournament National Championship against the No. 8 seed North Carolina Tar Heels (29-9) on Monday at Caesars Superdome. The matchup tips off at 9:20 PM and airs on TBS.
Kansas vs. North Carolina Predictions
Kansas vs. North Carolina Betting Odds
Kansas vs. North Carolina Last 10 Games
- Kansas has a 10-0 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Kansas and its opponents have combined to hit the over in three of those 10 games.
- The Jayhawks’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 140 points scored. That’s 13.5 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Jayhawks are scoring 3.1 points less per game compared to their season average.
- North Carolina has a 9-1 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread nine times in those games.
- North Carolina’s past 10 games saw five hit the over.
- The last 10 Tar Heels games averaged 143.9 total points, 9.6 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Tar Heels have a 78.3 points-per-game average, 0.2 points above their season-long scoring average.
Kansas vs. North Carolina Betting Trends
- Kansas has gone 21-21-0 against the spread this season.
- The Jayhawks are 17-18 ATS when playing as at least 4-point favorites.
- This season, 20 of Kansas’ games have gone over the point total out of 42 chances.
- The 78.4 points per game the Jayhawks score are 7.1 more points than the Tar Heels give up (71.3).
- Kansas has a 10-9 record against the spread and an 18-2 record overall when scoring more than 71.3 points.
- North Carolina has covered the spread 23 times in 40 games with a set spread.
- In games they were an underdog in by 4 points or more so far this season, the Tar Heels went 5-1 against the spread.
- North Carolina’s games have gone over the total 23 times out of 40 chances this season.
- The Tar Heels’ 78.1 points per game are 10.9 more points than the 67.2 the Jayhawks allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 67.2 points, North Carolina is 14-10-1 against the spread and 21-5 overall.
Kansas vs. North Carolina Over/Under Trends
- Kansas and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (153.5 points) six times this season.
- There have been 19 North Carolina games that have ended with a combined score over 153.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 156.5 points per game, three points more than the point total of 153.5 for this game.
- This matchup’s total is 15 fewer points than the 138.5 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in Jayhawks games is 11.8 points fewer than the over/under of 153.5 points in this matchup.
- Tar Heels games have an over/under of 147.3 points this season, 6.2 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Kansas Team Leaders
- Ochai Agbaji: 18.9 PTS, 47.6 FG%, 41.1 3PT% (102-for-248)
- Christian Braun: 14.2 PTS, 49.8 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (51-for-131)
- Jalen Wilson: 11 PTS, 7.5 REB, 46.5 FG%, 26.6 3PT% (29-for-109)
- David McCormack: 10.5 PTS, 51.1 FG%
- Dajuan Harris: 5.5 PTS, 1.4 STL, 43.3 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (20-for-61)
North Carolina Team Leaders
- Armando Bacot: 16.3 PTS, 13 REB, 1.7 BLK, 57.9 FG%
- Brady Manek: 15.2 PTS, 49.3 FG%, 40.1 3PT% (95-for-237)
- Caleb Love: 16 PTS, 37.8 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (92-for-250)
- RJ Davis: 13.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (66-for-175)
- Rechon ‘Leaky’ Black: 5 PTS, 46.5 FG%, 34 3PT% (17-for-50)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.