A spot in the NCAA Tournament National Championship is on the line as the No. 1 seed Kansas Jayhawks (32-6) and the No. 2 seed Villanova Wildcats (30-7) play on Saturday at 6:09 PM at Caesars Superdome (airing on TBS). Kansas is a 4-point favorite to survive and advance in this Final Four matchup.
Kansas vs. Villanova Predictions
Kansas vs. Villanova Betting Odds
Kansas vs. Villanova Last 10 Games
- Kansas covered the spread six times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 10-0 record straight-up in those games.
- Kansas’ last 10 contests saw three go over the total.
- The past 10 Jayhawks games averaged 7.7 more points (140.2) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over the last 10 games, the Jayhawks are scoring 3.6 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Villanova covered the spread eight times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 10-0 record straight-up in those games.
- In one of those 10 games, the final combined score went over the set total.
- The Wildcats’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 132.1 points scored. That’s 0.4 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Wildcats’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 63.2, 8.7 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Kansas vs. Villanova Betting Trends
- Kansas is 20-21-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 4 points or more, the Jayhawks are 16-18 against the spread.
- Kansas’ games have gone over the total 19 times out of 41 chances this season.
- The 78.3 points per game the Jayhawks score are 16.1 more points than the Wildcats allow (62.2).
- Kansas is 13-15 against the spread and 24-5 overall when scoring more than 62.2 points.
- Villanova is 22-16-2 against the spread this year.
- The Wildcats have yet to cover the spread when they are at least 4-point underdogs (0-1).
- Games involving Villanova have hit the over 17 times out of 40 chances this year.
- The Wildcats score an average of 71.9 points per game, just 4.6 more points than the 67.3 the Jayhawks give up.
- Villanova is 11-10-2 against the spread and 20-4 overall when it scores more than 67.3 points.
Kansas vs. Villanova Over/Under Trends
- Kansas and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under of 132.5 points 32 times this season.
- This season, 19 games Villanova played finished with a combined score higher than 132.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 150.2 points per game, 17.7 points more than the point total of 132.5 for this contest.
- The 129.5 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are three fewer than the 132.5 over/under in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Jayhawks games is 141.9 points, 9.4 more than the over/under of 132.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 3.3 points separates the average total points bet in Wildcats’ games (135.8 points) and this matchup’s over/under (132.5 points).
Kansas Team Leaders
- Christian Braun: 14.3 PTS, 49.7 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (49-for-125)
- Ochai Agbaji: 18.9 PTS, 47.1 FG%, 39.8 3PT% (96-for-241)
- Jalen Wilson: 11 PTS, 7.4 REB, 46.8 FG%, 26.4 3PT% (28-for-106)
- David McCormack: 10.1 PTS, 49.6 FG%
- Dajuan Harris: 5.4 PTS, 1.4 STL, 43.3 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (17-for-56)
Villanova Team Leaders
- Collin Gillespie: 15.6 PTS, 43.1 FG%, 40.9 3PT% (108-for-264)
- Justin Moore: 14.8 PTS, 39.7 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (80-for-225)
- Jermaine Samuels: 11.1 PTS, 47.4 FG%, 27.5 3PT% (28-for-102)
- Eric Dixon: 9.1 PTS, 50.4 FG%, 51.5 3PT% (17-for-33)
- Brandon Slater: 8.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 48.3 FG%, 31.9 3PT% (30-for-94)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.