The No. 2 seed Duke Blue Devils (31-6) are 4-point favorites to advance to the Final Four when they play the No. 4 seed Arkansas Razorbacks (28-8) in the NCAA Tournament Elite Eight on Saturday at Chase Center, airing on TBS starting at 8:49 PM.
Duke vs. Arkansas Predictions
Duke vs. Arkansas Betting Odds
Duke vs. Arkansas Last 10 Games
- Duke covered the spread four times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- Duke and its opponents have hit the over in nine of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Blue Devils games averaged two fewer points (144.5) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Blue Devils have scored 1.4 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Arkansas covered the spread four times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Arkansas’ last 10 contests saw six hit the over.
- The past 10 Razorbacks games averaged 3.6 fewer points (142.9) than this matchup’s point total.
- In the last 10 games, the Razorbacks are scoring 68.7 points per game compared to their 76.1 season average.
Duke vs. Arkansas Betting Trends
- Duke has put together a 21-17-1 record against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 4 points or more so far this season, the Blue Devils went 17-16-1 against the spread.
- Duke’s games have gone over the total 23 times out of 39 chances this season.
- The 80.2 points per game the Blue Devils average are 12.2 more points than the Razorbacks give up (68).
- Duke has a 17-8-1 record against the spread and a 23-3 record overall when scoring more than 68 points.
- Arkansas has put together a 22-17-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games this season when an underdog by 4 points or more, the Razorbacks have gone 5-1 against the spread.
- Arkansas games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 22 times out of 39 chances this year.
- The Razorbacks score 8.7 more points per game (76.1) than the Blue Devils give up to opponents (67.4).
- When it scores more than 67.4 points, Arkansas is 14-11 against the spread and 20-5 overall.
Duke vs. Arkansas Over/Under Trends
- This season, Duke games have gone over this matchup’s 146.5-point over/under 20 times.
- This season, 17 games Arkansas played finished with a combined score over 146.5 points.
- The Blue Devils average 80.2 points per game against the Razorbacks’ 76.1, amounting to 9.8 points over the matchup’s point total of 146.5.
- The 135.4 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 11.1 fewer than the 146.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Blue Devils games is 1.1 points fewer than the over/under of 146.5 points in this contest.
- A difference of 1.4 points separates this contest’s over/under (146.5 points) and the average total points bet in Razorbacks’ games (145.1 points) this season.
Duke Team Leaders
- Paolo Banchero: 17.2 PTS, 7.8 REB, 1.1 STL, 48 FG%, 33.1 3PT% (41-for-124)
- Wendell Moore: 13.5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 50.9 FG%, 41.1 3PT% (51-for-124)
- Mark Williams: 11.3 PTS, 7.4 REB, 2.9 BLK, 71.3 FG%
- Trevor Keels: 11.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 41.2 FG%, 31.5 3PT% (51-for-162)
- AJ Griffin: 10.3 PTS, 49.3 FG%, 45.4 3PT% (69-for-152)
Arkansas Team Leaders
- JD Notae: 18.5 PTS, 2.3 STL, 39.7 FG%, 29.5 3PT% (72-for-244)
- Jaylin Williams: 10.7 PTS, 9.8 REB, 1.3 STL, 1.1 BLK, 46 FG%, 24.6 3PT% (17-for-69)
- Stanley Umude: 11.8 PTS, 45.9 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (51-for-137)
- Au’Diese Toney: 10.7 PTS, 52.8 FG%, 30 3PT% (9-for-30)
- Davonte Davis: 8.3 PTS, 42.5 FG%, 26.4 3PT% (19-for-72)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.