The East Regional Region bracket’s No. 3 seed Purdue Boilermakers (29-7) are 12.5-point favorites to defeat the No. 15 Saint Peter’s Peacocks (21-11) in the Sweet 16 of the NCAA Tournament on Friday at 7:09 PM, live from Wells Fargo Center and airing on CBS.
Purdue vs. Saint Peter’s Predictions
Purdue vs. Saint Peter’s Betting Odds
Purdue vs. Saint Peter’s Last 10 Games
- Purdue covered the spread four times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- Purdue’s last 10 outings saw four go over the total.
- The Boilermakers’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 140.6 points scored. That’s 5.1 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over the last 10 games, the Boilermakers are scoring 6.9 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Saint Peter’s has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Saint Peter’s games have exceeded the set total five times.
- The last 10 Peacocks games averaged 130.7 total points, 4.8 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Peacocks have a 70.1 points-per-game average, 2.6 points above their season-long scoring average.
Purdue vs. Saint Peter’s Betting Trends
- Purdue has gone 17-20-1 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 12.5 points or more, the Boilermakers have gone 6-7 against the spread.
- Games involving Purdue have hit the over 20 times out of 38 chances this season.
- The 79.8 points per game the Boilermakers average are 17.5 more points than the Peacocks give up (62.3).
- Purdue has a 12-13-1 record against the spread and a 24-5 record overall when scoring more than 62.3 points.
- Saint Peter’s has gone 9-4-0 against the spread this year.
- The Peacocks have an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 12.5-point underdogs.
- This season, six of Saint Peter’s games have gone over the point total out of 13 chances.
- The Peacocks average just one fewer point per game (67.5) than the Boilermakers allow their opponents to score (68.5).
- When it scores more than 68.5 points, Saint Peter’s is 5-2 against the spread and 9-4 overall.
Purdue vs. Saint Peter’s Over/Under Trends
- A total of 30 Purdue games this season have gone over Friday’s total of 135.5 points.
- This season, five games Saint Peter’s played finished with a combined score over 135.5 points.
- The point total for the contest of 135.5 is 11.8 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Boilermakers (79.8 points per game) and the Peacocks (67.5 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 130.8 points per game, 4.7 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Boilermakers have seen a 144.4 over/under in their games this season, 8.9 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- Peacocks games have an over/under of 131.5 points this season, four points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Purdue Team Leaders
- Jaden Ivey: 17.6 PTS, 46.5 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (63-for-173)
- Zach Edey: 14.5 PTS, 7.9 REB, 1.3 BLK, 64.5 FG%
- Trevion Williams: 11.9 PTS, 7.4 REB, 55 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (5-for-14)
- Sasha Stefanovic: 10.4 PTS, 38.9 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (84-for-222)
- Mason Gillis: 6.3 PTS, 50.4 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (36-for-84)
Saint Peter’s Team Leaders
- KC Ndefo: 10.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 2.8 BLK, 47.7 FG%, 30 3PT% (6-for-20)
- Daryl Banks III: 11.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 38.5 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (53-for-140)
- Fousseyni Drame: 6.9 PTS, 56 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (10-for-29)
- Hassan Drame: 6 PTS, 50.7 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (7-for-21)
- Doug Edert: 9.7 PTS, 47.4 FG%, 42.5 3PT% (45-for-106)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.