The No. 2 seed Villanova Wildcats (28-7) and the No. 11 seed Michigan Wolverines (19-14) square off in the NCAA Tournament Sweet 16 with a ticket to the Elite Eight of the South Regional Region bracket on the line on Thursday at AT&T Center, tipping off at 7:29 PM. Villanova is a 4.5-point favorite in the matchup.
Villanova vs. Michigan Predictions
Villanova vs. Michigan Betting Odds
Villanova vs. Michigan Last 10 Games
- Villanova is 10-0 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- The final score of the last 10 Villanova games has exceeded the set total three times.
- The past 10 Wildcats games averaged 2.1 fewer points (133.4) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Wildcats’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 5.2 points lower than their season-long average.
- Michigan has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Michigan’s past 10 outings saw eight hit the over.
- The Wolverines’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 140.3 points scored. That’s 4.8 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Wolverines have scored 1.6 more points per contest compared to their 73.2 PPG season-long scoring average.
Villanova vs. Michigan Betting Trends
- Villanova has registered a 19-16-2 record against the spread this season.
- The Wildcats have an ATS record of 13-13-1 when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- This season, 17 of Villanova’s games have gone over the point total out of 37 chances.
- The Wildcats score only 3.2 more points per game (72.8) than the Wolverines give up (69.6).
- When Villanova puts up more than 69.6 points, it is 11-10-1 against the spread and 20-3 overall.
- Michigan is 16-17-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 4.5-point underdogs or more, the Wolverines have an ATS record of 5-1.
- This year, 20 of Michigan’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Wolverines put up an average of 73.2 points per game, 10.3 more points than the 62.9 the Wildcats allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 62.9 points, Michigan is 13-11 against the spread and 16-9 overall.
Villanova vs. Michigan Over/Under Trends
- This season, Villanova games have gone over this matchup’s 135.5-point total 17 times.
- In Michigan’s 33 games this season, 23 have finished with more combined scoring than Thursday’s over/under of 135.5.
- The Wildcats average 72.8 points per game against the Wolverines’ 73.2, totaling 10.5 points over the game’s over/under of 135.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 132.5 points per game, three points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Wildcats have seen a 136 over/under in their games this season, 0.5 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 4.7 points separates the average total points bet in Wolverines’ games (140.2 points) and this matchup’s over/under (135.5 points).
Villanova Team Leaders
- Collin Gillespie: 16 PTS, 44 FG%, 41.6 3PT% (104-for-250)
- Justin Moore: 15 PTS, 40.2 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (75-for-213)
- Jermaine Samuels: 10.7 PTS, 46.3 FG%, 26.8 3PT% (26-for-97)
- Eric Dixon: 9.3 PTS, 51 FG%, 51.6 3PT% (16-for-31)
- Brandon Slater: 8.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 50.2 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (30-for-88)
Michigan Team Leaders
- Hunter Dickinson: 18.7 PTS, 8.4 REB, 1.5 BLK, 57.1 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (21-for-63)
- Eli Brooks: 12.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 44.7 FG%, 38.7 3PT% (53-for-137)
- DeVante Jones: 10.4 PTS, 46.2 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (26-for-77)
- Caleb: 10.2 PTS, 38.5 FG%, 36 3PT% (59-for-164)
- Moussa Diabate: 9.1 PTS, 54.5 FG%, 21.4 3PT% (3-for-14)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.