The No. 3 seed Texas Tech Red Raiders (27-9) and the No. 2 seed Duke Blue Devils (30-6) square off in the NCAA Tournament Sweet 16 with a trip to the Elite Eight of the West Regional Region bracket up for grabs on Thursday at Chase Center, beginning at 9:39 PM. Texas Tech is a 1-point favorite in the matchup.
Texas Tech vs. Duke Predictions
Texas Tech vs. Duke Betting Odds
|Texas Tech||-1||136.5 points|
Texas Tech vs. Duke Last 10 Games
- Texas Tech covered the spread three times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Texas Tech games has gone over the set total three times.
- The Red Raiders’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 132.2 points scored. That’s 4.3 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over the past 10 games, the Red Raiders are scoring 6.8 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Duke has a 8-2 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Duke games have surpassed the set total nine times.
- The last 10 Blue Devils games averaged 145.9 total points, 9.4 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Blue Devils have an 83.5 points-per-game average, 3.2 points above their season-long scoring average.
Texas Tech vs. Duke Betting Trends
- Texas Tech has gone 23-15-0 against the spread this season.
- The Red Raiders have an ATS record of 16-13 when playing as at least 1-point favorites.
- Texas Tech’s games have gone over the total 17 times out of 39 chances this season.
- The Red Raiders record only 4.9 more points per game (72.1) than the Blue Devils give up (67.2).
- When Texas Tech totals more than 67.2 points, it is 14-6 against the spread and 18-2 overall.
- Duke is 20-17-1 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 1-point underdogs or more, the Blue Devils have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- Duke games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 22 times out of 38 chances this year.
- The Blue Devils put up an average of 80.3 points per game, 20.1 more points than the 60.2 the Red Raiders give up.
- When it scores more than 60.2 points, Duke is 17-12-1 against the spread and 25-5 overall.
Texas Tech vs. Duke Over/Under Trends
- A total of 16 Texas Tech games this season have gone over Thursday’s total of 136.5 points.
- There have been 33 Duke games that have ended with a combined score over 136.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 152.4 points per game, 15.9 points more than the total of 136.5 for this game.
- These two teams surrender a combined 127.4 points per game, 9.1 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Red Raiders games is 134.3 points, 2.2 fewer than the over/under of 136.5 points for this contest.
- Blue Devils’ games have a total points bet of 145.7 points this season, 9.2 points more than the over/under for this game.
Texas Tech Team Leaders
- Bryson Williams: 13.9 PTS, 53.7 FG%, 40.9 3PT% (38-for-93)
- Adonis Arms: 8.4 PTS, 44.6 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (32-for-101)
- Kevin Obanor: 10 PTS, 46.9 FG%, 33.1 3PT% (46-for-139)
- Davion Warren: 9.7 PTS, 1.5 STL, 45.4 FG%, 30.1 3PT% (28-for-93)
- Kevin McCullar: 9.9 PTS, 1.4 STL, 39.4 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (27-for-86)
Duke Team Leaders
- Paolo Banchero: 17 PTS, 7.9 REB, 47.8 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (38-for-120)
- Wendell Moore: 13.5 PTS, 1.4 STL, 50.7 FG%, 41.3 3PT% (50-for-121)
- Mark Williams: 11.2 PTS, 7.4 REB, 2.9 BLK, 71.4 FG%
- Trevor Keels: 11.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 41.5 FG%, 31.9 3PT% (51-for-160)
- AJ Griffin: 10.3 PTS, 49.8 FG%, 45.5 3PT% (66-for-145)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.