A Sweet 16 matchup features the No. 10 seed Miami Hurricanes (25-10) playing as 1.5-point favorites against the No. 11 seed Iowa State Cyclones (22-12) on Friday at United Center. The NCAA Tournament matchup starts at 9:59 PM, with the winner moving on to the Midwest Regional Region bracket final.
Miami vs. Iowa State Predictions
Miami vs. Iowa State Betting Odds
Miami vs. Iowa State Last 10 Games
- Miami covered the spread six times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- Miami’s past 10 outings saw seven hit the over.
- The past 10 Hurricanes games averaged 6.6 more points (140.1) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Hurricanes are scoring at a rate the same as their season-long scoring average.
- Iowa State is 6-4 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Iowa State games have gone over the set total four times.
- The past 10 Cyclones games averaged 5.2 fewer points (128.3) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Cyclones’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 59.9, 6.0 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Miami vs. Iowa State Betting Trends
- Miami is 20-16-0 against the spread this season.
- The Hurricanes are 8-13 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- This season, Miami’s games have hit the over 21 times out of 36 chances.
- The Hurricanes put up 74.7 points per game, 12.4 more points than the 62.3 the Cyclones give up.
- Miami is 17-11 against the spread and 22-6 overall when scoring more than 62.3 points.
- Iowa State is 19-15-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were an underdog in by 1.5 points or more so far this season, the Cyclones have gone 13-6 against the spread.
- Iowa State’s games have gone over the total 14 times this season.
- The Cyclones put up an average of 65.9 points per game, only 4.7 fewer points than the 70.6 the Hurricanes allow.
- When it scores more than 70.6 points, Iowa State is 10-3 against the spread and 13-1 overall.
Miami vs. Iowa State Over/Under Trends
- A total of 29 Miami games this season have gone over Friday’s over/under of 133.5 points.
- This season, 12 games Iowa State played finished with a combined score higher than 133.5 points.
- The Hurricanes average 74.7 points per game against the Cyclones’ 65.9, amounting to 7.1 points over the game’s over/under of 133.5.
- The 132.9 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 0.6 fewer than the 133.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Hurricanes have seen a 141.8 average over/under in their games this season, 8.3 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 1.7 points separates this matchup’s over/under (133.5 points) and the average total points bet in Cyclones’ games (131.8 points) this season.
Miami Team Leaders
- Kameron McGusty: 17.5 PTS, 1.8 STL, 47.4 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (57-for-161)
- Charlie Moore: 12.8 PTS, 2.1 STL, 45.7 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (58-for-154)
- Isaiah Wong: 15.5 PTS, 45.7 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (45-for-148)
- Jordan Miller: 10.1 PTS, 1.8 STL, 55.3 FG%, 29.2 3PT% (19-for-65)
- Sam Waardenburg: 8.4 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 52.9 FG%, 42 3PT% (37-for-88)
Iowa State Team Leaders
- Izaiah Brockington: 17.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 45.1 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (33-for-90)
- Tyrese Hunter: 10.9 PTS, 2 STL, 39 FG%, 27.5 3PT% (36-for-131)
- Gabe Kalscheur: 9.5 PTS, 1.2 STL, 36.2 FG%, 23.8 3PT% (39-for-164)
- Aljaz Kunc: 6.1 PTS, 42.7 FG%, 39.4 3PT% (37-for-94)
- Caleb Grill: 6.5 PTS, 39.8 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (56-for-158)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.