The No. 1 seed Gonzaga Bulldogs (28-3) and the No. 4 seed Arkansas Razorbacks (27-8) square off in the NCAA Tournament Sweet 16 with a trip to the Elite Eight of the West Regional Region bracket on the line on Thursday at Chase Center, beginning at 7:09 PM. Gonzaga is an 8.5-point favorite in the contest.
Gonzaga vs. Arkansas Predictions
Gonzaga vs. Arkansas Betting Odds
Gonzaga vs. Arkansas Last 10 Games
- Gonzaga is 2-7-1 against the spread over its last 10 games, and has a 10-0 straight-up record in those matchups.
- Gonzaga and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Bulldogs games averaged 153 total points, 1.5 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Bulldogs have a points-per-game average 7.2 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Arkansas is 7-3 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- Arkansas and its opponents have hit the over in eight of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Razorbacks games averaged 140 total points, 14.5 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Razorbacks’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 69.6, 6.6 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Gonzaga vs. Arkansas Betting Trends
- Gonzaga has registered a 15-15-2 record against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 8.5 points or more, the Bulldogs are 13-15-2 against the spread.
- Gonzaga’s games have gone over the total 14 times out of 32 chances this season.
- The Bulldogs average 19.8 more points per game (87.8) than the Razorbacks allow (68).
- Gonzaga is 13-8-2 against the spread and 23-2 overall when scoring more than 68 points.
- Arkansas has put together a 20-17-0 record against the spread this year.
- This year, 22 of Arkansas’ games have gone over the point total out of 37 chances.
- The Razorbacks’ 76.2 points per game are 10.2 more points than the 66 the Bulldogs allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 66 points, Arkansas is 15-11 against the spread and 20-6 overall.
Gonzaga vs. Arkansas Over/Under Trends
- Gonzaga and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s total (154.5 points) 13 times this season.
- This season, nine games Arkansas played finished with a combined score higher than 154.5 points.
- The total for the game of 154.5 is 9.5 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Bulldogs (87.8 points per game) and the Razorbacks (76.2 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 134 points per game, 20.5 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Bulldogs have seen a 153.3 average over/under in their games this season, 1.2 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this matchup is 9.9 points more than the average over/under in Razorbacks’ games this season (144.6 points).
Gonzaga Team Leaders
- Chet Holmgren: 14.2 PTS, 9.8 REB, 3.6 BLK, 60.9 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (40-for-102)
- Drew Timme: 18.2 PTS, 59.2 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (8-for-27)
- Andrew Nembhard: 12 PTS, 5.8 AST, 1.5 STL, 46.2 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (50-for-130)
- Julian Strawther: 11.8 PTS, 50.2 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (53-for-143)
- Anton Watson: 7.5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 54.5 FG%, 22.7 3PT% (5-for-22)
Arkansas Team Leaders
- JD Notae: 18.4 PTS, 2.3 STL, 40.1 FG%, 30.2 3PT% (70-for-232)
- Jaylin Williams: 10.5 PTS, 9.8 REB, 1.3 STL, 1.1 BLK, 46.2 FG%, 23.4 3PT% (15-for-64)
- Stanley Umude: 12 PTS, 45.7 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (51-for-136)
- Au’Diese Toney: 10.7 PTS, 52.9 FG%, 31 3PT% (9-for-29)
- Davonte Davis: 8.3 PTS, 42.9 FG%, 27.1 3PT% (19-for-70)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.