A spot in the Sweet 16 of the NCAA Tournament Midwest Regional Region bracket is on the line when the No. 3 seed Wisconsin Badgers (25-7) face the No. 11 seed Iowa State Cyclones (21-12) on Sunday at 6:10 PM on TNT. Wisconsin has been installed as a 3.5-point favorite to win this second round matchup.
Wisconsin vs. Iowa State Predictions
Wisconsin vs. Iowa State Betting Odds
Wisconsin vs. Iowa State Last 10 Games
- Wisconsin has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Wisconsin and its opponents have hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Badgers games averaged 12.8 more points (137.3) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Badgers have a points-per-game average 2.8 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Iowa State has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Iowa State and its opponents have hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The Cyclones’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 129 points scored. That’s 4.5 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the past 10 games, the Cyclones are scoring 62.3 points per game compared to their 66.2 season average.
Wisconsin vs. Iowa State Betting Trends
- Wisconsin has covered the spread in a matchup 16 times this season (16-15-0).
- In games this season when favored by 3.5 points or more, the Badgers are 5-12 against the spread.
- This season, Wisconsin’s games have hit the over 18 times.
- The 70.6 points per game the Badgers record are 7.9 more points than the Cyclones allow (62.7).
- When Wisconsin scores more than 62.7 points, it is 15-10 against the spread and 22-4 overall.
- Iowa State has covered the spread in a matchup 17 times this season (17-15-0).
- The Cyclones have an ATS record of 8-5 when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- This season, Iowa State’s games have hit the over 14 times out of 32 chances.
- The Cyclones put up an average of 66.2 points per game, just 0.1 fewer points than the 66.3 the Badgers give up.
- Iowa State is 12-5 against the spread and 15-3 overall when it scores more than 66.3 points.
Wisconsin vs. Iowa State Over/Under Trends
- Wisconsin and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (124.5 points) 26 times this season.
- This season, 20 of Iowa State’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 124.5 points.
- The point total for the contest of 124.5 is 12.3 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Badgers (70.6 points per game) and the Cyclones (66.2 points per game).
- The 129 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 4.5 more than the 124.5 over/under in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Badgers games is 135.3 points, 10.8 more than the over/under of 124.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 7.7 points fewer than the average over/under in Cyclones’ games this season (132.2 points).
Wisconsin Team Leaders
- Jonathan Davis: 19.8 PTS, 8.2 REB, 1.1 STL, 43.2 FG%, 32.2 3PT% (37-for-115)
- Brad Davison: 14.1 PTS, 38.3 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (77-for-222)
- Tyler Wahl: 11.5 PTS, 1.2 STL, 51.4 FG%, 16.2 3PT% (6-for-37)
- Steven Crowl: 9 PTS, 50.4 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (26-for-78)
- Chucky Hepburn: 8.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 39.5 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (39-for-108)
Iowa State Team Leaders
- Izaiah Brockington: 17.3 PTS, 7 REB, 1.3 STL, 45.7 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (33-for-89)
- Tyrese Hunter: 11.2 PTS, 2 STL, 39.8 FG%, 28.1 3PT% (36-for-128)
- Gabe Kalscheur: 9.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 35.2 FG%, 23.8 3PT% (38-for-160)
- Aljaz Kunc: 6.1 PTS, 43.2 FG%, 39.6 3PT% (36-for-91)
- Caleb Grill: 6.6 PTS, 39.6 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (55-for-155)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.