The No. 2 seed Auburn Tigers (28-5) and the No. 10 seed Miami Hurricanes (24-10) play in the NCAA Tournament second round, both looking to punch their ticket to the Sweet 16 of the Midwest Regional Region bracket when they meet on Sunday at Bon Secours Wellness Arena, beginning at 7:45 PM. Auburn is a 7.5-point favorite in the Round of 32 contest.
Auburn vs. Miami Predictions
Auburn vs. Miami Betting Odds
Auburn vs. Miami Last 10 Games
- Auburn has a 5-5 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- Auburn’s last 10 outings saw five go over the total.
- The last 10 Tigers games averaged 141.2 total points, 2.8 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Tigers have a points-per-game average 5.1 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Miami has a 8-2 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Miami and its opponents have combined to hit the over in seven of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Hurricanes games averaged 4.2 fewer points (139.8) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Hurricanes have a 73.8 points-per-game average, 0.8 points below their season-long scoring average.
Auburn vs. Miami Betting Trends
- Auburn is 20-13-1 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 7.5 points or more, the Tigers have gone 13-8-1 against the spread.
- Games involving Auburn have hit the over 19 times out of 34 chances this season.
- The Tigers record 7.9 more points per game (78.8) than the Hurricanes give up (70.9).
- When Auburn totals more than 70.9 points, it is 17-6-1 against the spread and 22-2 overall.
- Miami has compiled a 19-16-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Hurricanes are 2-1 ATS when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- This season, 21 of Miami’s games have gone over the point total out of 35 chances.
- The Hurricanes’ 74.6 points per game are 7.8 more points than the 66.8 the Tigers allow.
- Miami is 15-9 against the spread and 21-3 overall when it scores more than 66.8 points.
Auburn vs. Miami Over/Under Trends
- Auburn and its opponents have combined to exceed Sunday’s total of 144 points 19 times this season.
- This season, 18 of Miami’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 144 points.
- The point total for the game of 144 is 9.4 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Tigers (78.8 points per game) and the Hurricanes (74.6 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 137.7 points per game, 6.3 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Tigers have seen a 144.5 average over/under in their games this season, 0.5 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- Hurricanes games have an over/under of 141.7 points this season, 2.3 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Auburn Team Leaders
- Walker Kessler: 11.7 PTS, 8.2 REB, 1.1 STL, 4.6 BLK, 62.2 FG%, 20 3PT% (10-for-50)
- Jabari Smith: 17.2 PTS, 7.2 REB, 1.1 STL, 43.9 FG%, 43.6 3PT% (78-for-179)
- Wendell Green Jr.: 12 PTS, 5 AST, 1.5 STL, 36.8 FG%, 32.2 3PT% (58-for-180)
- K.D. Johnson: 12.3 PTS, 1.9 STL, 38.5 FG%, 29.5 3PT% (44-for-149)
- Devan Cambridge: 5.3 PTS, 39.5 FG%, 22.1 3PT% (19-for-86)
Miami Team Leaders
- Kameron McGusty: 17.4 PTS, 1.7 STL, 47 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (57-for-156)
- Charlie Moore: 12.7 PTS, 2 STL, 45.6 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (56-for-151)
- Isaiah Wong: 15.4 PTS, 45.8 FG%, 30.6 3PT% (45-for-147)
- Jordan Miller: 10 PTS, 1.8 STL, 56.3 FG%, 30.6 3PT% (19-for-62)
- Sam Waardenburg: 8.5 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 52.5 FG%, 41.9 3PT% (36-for-86)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.