The No. 1 seed from the South Regional Region bracket, the Arizona Wildcats (32-3), face the No. 9 seed TCU Horned Frogs (21-12) on Sunday with a spot in the Sweet 16 of the NCAA Tournament on the line. Arizona has been installed as a 9.5-point favorite to win this second round matchup, which begins at 9:40 PM.
Arizona vs. TCU Predictions
Arizona vs. TCU Betting Odds
Arizona vs. TCU Last 10 Games
- Arizona is 9-1 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- The final score of the past 10 Arizona games has exceeded the set total eight times.
- The past 10 Wildcats games averaged 6.3 more points (149.3) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Wildcats have scored 1.6 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- TCU has a 4-6 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 TCU games have surpassed the set total four times.
- The Horned Frogs’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 134.4 points scored. That’s 8.6 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Horned Frogs are scoring 67.6 points per game compared to their 68.1 season average.
Arizona vs. TCU Betting Trends
- Arizona has covered the spread 21 times over 37 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 9.5-point favorites or more, the Wildcats have an ATS record of 14-12-1.
- Arizona’s games have gone over the total 22 times out of 37 chances this season.
- The 84.6 points per game the Wildcats average are 20.3 more points than the Horned Frogs allow (64.3).
- When Arizona scores more than 64.3 points, it is 18-10-1 against the spread and 28-1 overall.
- TCU has covered the spread 20 times in 32 games with a set spread.
- The Horned Frogs are 3-2 ATS when playing as at least 9.5-point underdogs.
- TCU games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 16 times this year.
- The Horned Frogs’ 68.1 points per game are only 0.5 more points than the 67.6 the Wildcats allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 67.6 points, TCU is 12-3-1 against the spread and 15-2 overall.
Arizona vs. TCU Over/Under Trends
- Arizona and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (143 points) 26 times this season.
- In TCU’s 33 games this season, seven have finished with more combined scoring than Sunday’s over/under of 143.
- The point total for the game of 143 is 9.7 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Wildcats (84.6 points per game) and the Horned Frogs (68.1 points per game).
- This game’s point total is 11.1 fewer points than the 131.9 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the Wildcats have seen a 149 over/under in their games this season, six more points than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 9.2 points separates this contest’s over/under (143 points) and the average total points bet in Horned Frogs’ games (133.8 points) this season.
Arizona Team Leaders
- Bennedict Mathurin: 17.4 PTS, 45.7 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (78-for-207)
- Christian Koloko: 12.2 PTS, 7.3 REB, 2.8 BLK, 62.8 FG%
- Azuolas Tubelis: 14.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 55.7 FG%, 27 3PT% (10-for-37)
- Dalen Terry: 7.9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 50.5 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (25-for-72)
- Kerr Kriisa: 10.1 PTS, 36.3 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (78-for-221)
TCU Team Leaders
- Mike Miles: 15.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 38.7 FG%, 29.8 3PT% (42-for-141)
- Emanuel Miller: 10.3 PTS, 49.5 FG%, 25 3PT% (11-for-44)
- Damion Baugh: 10.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 43.4 FG%, 28.1 3PT% (27-for-96)
- Charles O’Bannon Jr.: 9.1 PTS, 40.9 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (41-for-123)
- Eddie Lampkin Jr.: 6.4 PTS, 58.9 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.