The No. 3 seed Tennessee Volunteers (27-7) and the No. 11 seed Michigan Wolverines (18-14) play in the NCAA Tournament second round, both looking to earn a trip to the Sweet 16 of the South Regional Region bracket when they meet on Saturday at Gainbridge Fieldhouse, starting at 5:15 PM. Tennessee is a 6-point favorite in the Round of 32 contest.
Tennessee vs. Michigan Predictions
Tennessee vs. Michigan Betting Odds
Tennessee vs. Michigan Last 10 Games
- Tennessee covered the spread seven times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 9-1 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Tennessee games has surpassed the set total four times.
- The Volunteers’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 136.8 points scored. That’s 0.3 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Volunteers have scored 1.8 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Michigan has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Michigan and its opponents have hit the over in seven of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Wolverines games averaged 5.5 more points (142) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Wolverines’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 73.7, 0.6 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Tennessee vs. Michigan Betting Trends
- Tennessee has compiled a 21-13-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Volunteers are 11-7 ATS when playing as at least 6-point favorites.
- Games involving Tennessee have hit the over 15 times this season.
- The Volunteers record just 3.9 more points per game (73.6) than the Wolverines give up (69.7).
- Tennessee has a 10-8 record against the spread and a 17-1 record overall when putting up more than 69.7 points.
- Michigan has gone 14-17-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 6-point underdogs or more, the Wolverines have an ATS record of 2-1.
- Michigan games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 18 times out of 31 chances this season.
- The Wolverines average 10.5 more points per game (73.1) than the Volunteers give up to opponents (62.6).
- Michigan is 13-11 against the spread and 16-9 overall when it scores more than 62.6 points.
Tennessee vs. Michigan Over/Under Trends
- Tennessee and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (136.5 points) 18 times this season.
- In Michigan’s 31 games this season, 21 have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s total of 136.5.
- The Volunteers average 73.6 points per game against the Wolverines’ 73.1, totaling 10.2 points over the matchup’s total of 136.5.
- The 132.3 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 4.2 fewer than the 136.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Volunteers have seen a 137.6 average over/under in their games this season, 1.1 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 3.9 points fewer than the average over/under in Wolverines’ games this season (140.4 points).
Tennessee Team Leaders
- Kennedy Chandler: 13.8 PTS, 2.2 STL, 46.4 FG%, 38.4 3PT% (48-for-125)
- Santiago Vescovi: 13.5 PTS, 1.7 STL, 41.6 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (101-for-248)
- Josiah-Jordan James: 10.2 PTS, 1.4 STL, 1.1 BLK, 38.9 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (56-for-166)
- Zakai Zeigler: 8.8 PTS, 1.7 STL, 37.8 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (44-for-121)
- John Fulkerson: 7.5 PTS, 52 FG%
Michigan Team Leaders
- Hunter Dickinson: 18.4 PTS, 8.3 REB, 1.5 BLK, 56.9 FG%, 31 3PT% (18-for-58)
- DeVante Jones: 10.7 PTS, 46.4 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (26-for-77)
- Eli Brooks: 12.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 43.9 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (51-for-132)
- Caleb: 10.6 PTS, 39.1 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (59-for-161)
- Moussa Diabate: 9 PTS, 54.8 FG%, 21.4 3PT% (3-for-14)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.