A spot in the Sweet 16 of the NCAA Tournament West Regional Region bracket is on the line when the No. 1 seed Gonzaga Bulldogs (27-3) play the No. 9 seed Memphis Tigers (22-10) on Saturday at 9:40 PM. Gonzaga has been installed as a 10.5-point favorite to win this second round matchup.
Gonzaga vs. Memphis Predictions
Gonzaga vs. Memphis Betting Odds
Gonzaga vs. Memphis Last 10 Games
- Gonzaga covered the spread three times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 9-1 record straight-up in those games.
- Gonzaga and its opponents have hit the over in three of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Bulldogs games averaged 152.8 total points, 1.7 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over the past 10 games, the Bulldogs are scoring 6.7 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Memphis covered the spread six times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- Memphis’ past 10 games saw three hit the over.
- The past 10 Tigers games averaged 16.3 fewer points (138.2) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over the last 10 games, the Tigers are scoring 72.6 points per game compared to their 75.1 season average.
Gonzaga vs. Memphis Betting Trends
- Gonzaga has gone 15-14-2 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 10.5-point favorites or more, the Bulldogs have an ATS record of 12-12-2.
- Gonzaga games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 13 times out of 31 chances this season.
- The 88 points per game the Bulldogs average are 20.1 more points than the Tigers allow (67.9).
- When Gonzaga scores more than 67.9 points, it is 13-8-2 against the spread and 23-2 overall.
- Memphis has covered the spread 16 times in 32 games with a set spread.
- This season, Memphis’ games have hit the over 17 times out of 34 chances.
- The Tigers’ 75.1 points per game are 9.5 more points than the 65.6 the Bulldogs allow to opponents.
- Memphis is 12-10 against the spread and 19-4 overall when it scores more than 65.6 points.
Gonzaga vs. Memphis Over/Under Trends
- Gonzaga and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (154.5 points) 12 times this season.
- This season, seven games Memphis played finished with a combined score higher than 154.5 points.
- The over/under for the matchup of 154.5 is 8.6 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Bulldogs (88 points per game) and the Tigers (75.1 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 133.5 points per game, 21 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Bulldogs games is 1.3 points fewer than the over/under of 154.5 points in this contest.
- Tigers games have an over/under of 142.4 points this season, 12.1 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Gonzaga Team Leaders
- Chet Holmgren: 14.4 PTS, 9.8 REB, 3.6 BLK, 61 FG%, 40.4 3PT% (40-for-99)
- Drew Timme: 18 PTS, 59 FG%, 26.9 3PT% (7-for-26)
- Andrew Nembhard: 11.6 PTS, 5.9 AST, 1.6 STL, 46 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (45-for-120)
- Julian Strawther: 12 PTS, 51.2 FG%, 38.7 3PT% (53-for-137)
- Anton Watson: 7.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 55.2 FG%, 23.8 3PT% (5-for-21)
Memphis Team Leaders
- Jalen Duren: 12.1 PTS, 8.2 REB, 2.1 BLK, 61.3 FG%
- DeAndre Williams: 11 PTS, 1.4 STL, 56.6 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (9-for-27)
- Lester Quinones: 10 PTS, 1.2 STL, 44.7 FG%, 39 3PT% (53-for-136)
- Landers Nolley II: 9.9 PTS, 38.5 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (37-for-109)
- Alex Lomax: 6 PTS, 1.8 STL, 41.7 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (10-for-31)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.