The No. 4 seed Arkansas Razorbacks (26-8) will compete with the No. 12 seed New Mexico State Aggies (28-6) on Saturday with a spot in the Sweet 16 of the NCAA Tournament up for grabs. Arkansas is a 6.5-point favorite to take a step forward in the bracket, which tips off at 8:40 PM.
Arkansas vs. New Mexico State Predictions
Arkansas vs. New Mexico State Betting Odds
Arkansas vs. New Mexico State Last 10 Games
- Arkansas has a 7-3 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Arkansas’ past 10 games saw eight go over the total.
- The past 10 Razorbacks games averaged 0.3 more points (139.8) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Razorbacks’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 4.5 points lower than their season-long average.
- New Mexico State is 7-3 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- New Mexico State and its opponents have hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The Aggies’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 138 points scored. That’s 1.5 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Aggies’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 70.3, 0.8 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Arkansas vs. New Mexico State Betting Trends
- Arkansas has gone 20-15-0 against the spread this season.
- The Razorbacks have an ATS record of 10-8 when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Arkansas have hit the over 22 times out of 35 chances this season.
- The Razorbacks record 13.8 more points per game (76.9) than the Aggies allow (63.1).
- Arkansas is 17-12 against the spread and 22-7 overall when scoring more than 63.1 points.
- New Mexico State has gone 18-13-0 against the spread this year.
- The Aggies have a perfect 2-0 ATS record when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- New Mexico State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 16 times out of 31 chances this season.
- The Aggies average only 2.5 more points per game (71.1) than the Razorbacks give up to opponents (68.6).
- When it scores more than 68.6 points, New Mexico State is 9-8 against the spread and 18-2 overall.
Arkansas vs. New Mexico State Over/Under Trends
- Arkansas and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Saturday’s total of 139.5 points 23 times this season.
- In New Mexico State’s 31 games this season, 13 have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s over/under of 139.5.
- The point total for the game of 139.5 is 8.5 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Razorbacks (76.9 points per game) and the Aggies (71.1 points per game).
- The 131.7 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 7.8 fewer than the 139.5 total in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Razorbacks games is 144.9 points, 5.4 more than the over/under of 139.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of one point separates this game’s over/under (139.5 points) and the average total points bet in Aggies’ games (138.5 points) this season.
Arkansas Team Leaders
- JD Notae: 18.4 PTS, 2.1 STL, 40.5 FG%, 30.1 3PT% (69-for-229)
- Jaylin Williams: 10.6 PTS, 9.6 REB, 1.3 STL, 1.2 BLK, 46.8 FG%, 23.8 3PT% (15-for-63)
- Stanley Umude: 12.1 PTS, 46.2 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (49-for-128)
- Au’Diese Toney: 10.8 PTS, 52.7 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (9-for-27)
- Davonte Davis: 8.5 PTS, 43.9 FG%, 27.5 3PT% (19-for-69)
New Mexico State Team Leaders
- Teddy Allen: 19.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 44.1 FG%, 33.2 3PT% (72-for-217)
- Jabari Rice: 12.1 PTS, 39.7 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (56-for-162)
- Johnny McCants: 8.4 PTS, 1.7 BLK, 51.4 FG%, 24 3PT% (18-for-75)
- William McNair: 6.6 PTS, 54.4 FG%, 23.5 3PT% (4-for-17)
- Mike Peake: 4.2 PTS, 51.5 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (18-for-47)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.