The 10th-seeded San Francisco Dons (24-9) will attempt to pull off a first-round NCAA Tournament upset against the No. 7 seed Murray State Racers (30-2) on Thursday at Gainbridge Fieldhouse. The contest begins at 9:40 PM on CBS. San Francisco is a 1.5-point underdog in the game. Here’s what you need to know before filling out your brackets for this 7-10 matchup in the East Regional Region.
Murray State vs. San Francisco Predictions
Murray State vs. San Francisco Betting Odds
|Murray State||-1.5||137.5 points|
Murray State vs. San Francisco Last 10 Games
- Murray State has a 10-0 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- Murray State’s last 10 outings saw three hit the over.
- The last 10 Racers games averaged 139.4 total points, 1.9 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their past 10 games, the Racers have scored 6.1 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- San Francisco is 5-5 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- San Francisco’s last 10 outings saw five hit the over.
- The past 10 Dons games averaged 7.9 more points (145.4) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Dons have a 78.3 points-per-game average, 1.2 points above their season-long scoring average.
Murray State vs. San Francisco Betting Trends
- Murray State has covered the spread 16 times over 29 games with a set spread.
- In games they were favored in by 1.5 points or more so far this season, the Racers went 14-11-1 against the spread.
- Games involving Murray State have hit the over 12 times out of 30 chances this season.
- The 79.3 points per game the Racers average are 12.3 more points than the Dons give up (67).
- Murray State is 14-6-1 against the spread and 24-0 overall when scoring more than 67 points.
- San Francisco is 15-18-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they were an underdog in by 1.5 points or more so far this year, the Dons have gone 4-3 against the spread.
- San Francisco games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 16 times this season.
- The Dons put up an average of 77.1 points per game, 14.8 more points than the 62.3 the Racers allow to opponents.
- San Francisco is 11-17 against the spread and 23-6 overall when it scores more than 62.3 points.
Murray State vs. San Francisco Over/Under Trends
- Murray State and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s over/under (137.5 points) 16 times this season.
- In San Francisco’s 33 games this season, 20 have finished with more combined scoring than Thursday’s total of 137.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 156.4 points per game, 18.9 points more than the over/under of 137.5 for this game.
- This game’s total is 8.2 fewer points than the 129.3 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Racers games is 140.9 points, 3.4 more than the over/under of 137.5 points for this contest.
- Dons’ games have a total points bet of 142.4 points this season, 4.9 points more than the over/under for this game.
Murray State Team Leaders
- K.J. Williams: 18.2 PTS, 8.6 REB, 1.5 STL, 54.4 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (35-for-104)
- Tevin Brown: 16.9 PTS, 1.4 STL, 43.4 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (100-for-257)
- Justice Hill: 13.2 PTS, 5 AST, 1.1 STL, 42.9 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (58-for-163)
- Trae Hannibal: 8.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 52.1 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (4-for-13)
- Damiree Burns: 5.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 58.3 FG%
San Francisco Team Leaders
- Jamaree Bouyea: 16.7 PTS, 1.8 STL, 46.9 FG%, 37 3PT% (68-for-184)
- Yauhen Massalski: 13.5 PTS, 9.4 REB, 2.2 BLK, 59.6 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (2-for-9)
- Khalil Shabazz: 14 PTS, 1.7 STL, 39.2 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (78-for-222)
- Gabe Stefanini: 9.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 42.8 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (49-for-137)
- Patrick Tape: 4.9 PTS, 57.8 FG%, 57.1 3PT% (4-for-7)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.