The top-seeded Arizona Wildcats (31-3) are 22.5-point favorites to advance to the second round of the NCAA Tournament when they play the No. 16 Wright State Raiders (22-13) on Friday, beginning at 7:27 PM on truTV. Here’s everything you need to know about this 1-16 matchup before filling out your bracket.
Arizona vs. Wright State Predictions
Arizona vs. Wright State Betting Odds
Arizona vs. Wright State Last 10 Games
- Arizona has a 9-1 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Arizona and its opponents have combined to hit the over in nine of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Wildcats games averaged 7.2 fewer points (148.3) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Wildcats have scored 0.9 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Wright State has a 8-2 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Wright State’s last 10 contests saw seven hit the over.
- The past 10 Raiders games averaged 10.3 fewer points (145.2) than this matchup’s point total.
- Across their last 10 games, the Raiders have scored 0.2 fewer points per contest compared to their 76 PPG season-long scoring average.
Arizona vs. Wright State Betting Trends
- Arizona has covered the spread 21 times this season (21-13-1).
- The Wildcats are 3-3-1 ATS when playing as at least 22.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Arizona have hit the over 21 times out of 35 chances this season.
- The Wildcats average 84.6 points per game, 13.2 more points than the 71.4 the Raiders allow.
- When Arizona scores more than 71.4 points, it is 18-9-1 against the spread and 27-1 overall.
- Wright State has covered the spread in a matchup 16 times this year (16-18-0).
- Wright State’s games have gone over the total 19 times out of 34 chances this year.
- The Raiders put up an average of 76 points per game, 8.5 more points than the 67.5 the Wildcats give up to opponents.
- Wright State has put together a 12-12 ATS record and an 18-7 overall record in games it scores more than 67.5 points.
Arizona vs. Wright State Over/Under Trends
- A total of 14 Arizona games this season have gone over Friday’s over/under of 155.5 points.
- There have been eight Wright State games that have finished with a combined score higher than 155.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 160.6 points per game, 5.1 points more than the total of 155.5 for this matchup.
- These two teams surrender a combined 138.9 points per game, 16.6 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Wildcats have seen a 148.6 average over/under in their games this season, 6.9 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- Raiders games have an over/under of 146.3 points this season, 9.2 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Arizona Team Leaders
- Bennedict Mathurin: 17.4 PTS, 46 FG%, 37.6 3PT% (74-for-197)
- Christian Koloko: 12.1 PTS, 7.1 REB, 2.7 BLK, 62.5 FG%
- Azuolas Tubelis: 14.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 55.3 FG%, 27.8 3PT% (10-for-36)
- Dalen Terry: 7.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 49.5 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (23-for-70)
- Kerr Kriisa: 10.1 PTS, 36.3 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (78-for-221)
Wright State Team Leaders
- Grant Basile: 18.4 PTS, 8.6 REB, 1.6 BLK, 50.2 FG%, 27.9 3PT% (36-for-129)
- Tanner Holden: 20.3 PTS, 7.3 REB, 1.4 STL, 50.1 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (14-for-41)
- Trey Calvin: 14.5 PTS, 1.6 STL, 45.5 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (58-for-152)
- Tim Finke: 8.6 PTS, 37.2 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (54-for-168)
- Keaton Norris: 3.2 PTS, 39.5 FG%, 38.4 3PT% (28-for-73)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.