The Xavier Musketeers (18-13) take on the Cleveland State Vikings (20-10) as heavy, 12-point favorites on Tuesday, March 15, 2022 at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 147.5 points.
Xavier vs. Cleveland State Predictions
Xavier vs. Cleveland State Betting Odds
Xavier vs. Cleveland State Last 10 Games
- Xavier is 2-8 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- The final score of the past 10 Xavier games has exceeded the set total seven times.
- The past 10 Musketeers games averaged 6.0 fewer points (141.5) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During the past 10 games, the Musketeers are scoring 0.8 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Cleveland State is 5-5 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Cleveland State’s past 10 games saw eight go over the total.
- The last 10 Vikings games averaged 140.6 total points, 6.9 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- In the last 10 games, the Vikings are scoring 77.1 points per game compared to their 75.6 season average.
Xavier vs. Cleveland State Betting Trends
- Xavier has put together a record of 14-17-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 12 points or more so far this season, the Musketeers went 5-2 against the spread.
- Xavier games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 15 times this season.
- The Musketeers put up only four more points per game (73.9) than the Vikings allow (69.9).
- When Xavier puts up more than 69.9 points, it is 13-5 against the spread and 14-4 overall.
- Cleveland State has covered the spread 13 times this year (13-15-0).
- The Vikings are a perfect 2-0 ATS when playing as at least 12-point underdogs.
- Cleveland State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 17 times out of 28 chances this season.
- The Vikings put up 6.4 more points per game (75.6) than the Musketeers give up to opponents (69.2).
- When it scores more than 69.2 points, Cleveland State is 11-7 against the spread and 16-4 overall.
Xavier vs. Cleveland State Over/Under Trends
- Xavier and its opponents have combined to outscore Tuesday’s over/under (147.5 points) 11 times this season.
- A total of 13 of Cleveland State’s games finished with a combined score over 147.5 points this season.
- The Musketeers average 73.9 points per game against the Vikings’ 75.6, totaling 2.0 points over the matchup’s point total of 147.5.
- The 139.1 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 8.4 fewer than the 147.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Musketeers games is 7.6 points fewer than the over/under of 147.5 points in this matchup.
- The over/under for this matchup is 6.5 points more than the average over/under in Vikings’ games this season (141.0 points).
Xavier Team Leaders
- Jack Nunge: 13.5 PTS, 7.5 REB, 1.4 BLK, 53 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (29-for-85)
- Colby Jones: 11.1 PTS, 7.5 REB, 1.5 STL, 46.7 FG%, 27.9 3PT% (17-for-61)
- Paul Scruggs: 12 PTS, 1.4 STL, 43 FG%, 33 3PT% (31-for-94)
- Zach Freemantle: 10 PTS, 45.4 FG%, 22 3PT% (9-for-41)
- Nate Johnson: 10.3 PTS, 41.9 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (60-for-151)
Cleveland State Team Leaders
- D’Moi Hodge: 15.4 PTS, 2.3 STL, 48.7 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (60-for-175)
- Torrey Patton: 13.7 PTS, 1.5 STL, 45.7 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (24-for-81)
- Tre Gomillion: 10.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 51.8 FG%, 40 3PT% (18-for-45)
- Deante Johnson: 7.4 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 60.5 FG%
- Broc Finstuen: 7.3 PTS, 52.6 FG%, 27.5 3PT% (11-for-40)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.