The Wright State Raiders (21-13) are 2-point favorites to advance to the Round of 64 of the NCAA Tournament bracket when they meet the Bryant Bulldogs (23-9) in a First Four matchup Wednesday at UD Arena, starting at 6:40 PM.
Wright State vs. Bryant Predictions
Wright State vs. Bryant Betting Odds
|Wright State||-2||152 points|
Wright State vs. Bryant Last 10 Games
- Wright State is 7-3 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Wright State’s past 10 contests saw seven hit the over.
- The Raiders’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 143.4 points scored. That’s 8.6 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Raiders have scored 1.1 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Bryant covered the spread six times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 9-1 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Bryant games have exceeded the set total four times.
- The last 10 Bulldogs games averaged 150.9 total points, 1.1 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Bulldogs have scored 5.1 more points per contest compared to their 75.5 PPG season-long scoring average.
Wright State vs. Bryant Betting Trends
- Wright State is 16-17-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 2-point favorites or more, the Raiders have an ATS record of 10-10.
- This season, 18 of Wright State’s games have gone over the point total out of 33 chances.
- The 75.5 points per game the Raiders average are five more points than the Bulldogs give up (70.5).
- Wright State has a 12-10 record against the spread and an 18-7 record overall when scoring more than 70.5 points.
- Bryant has compiled a 14-13-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games this season when an underdog by 2 points or more, the Bulldogs are 4-4 against the spread.
- Bryant games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 14 times out of 27 chances this season.
- The Bulldogs average only 4.4 more points per game (75.5) than the Raiders allow their opponents to score (71.1).
- When it scores more than 71.1 points, Bryant is 10-6 against the spread and 17-4 overall.
Wright State vs. Bryant Over/Under Trends
- A total of 13 Wright State games this season have gone over Wednesday’s total of 152 points.
- There have been 12 Bryant games that have finished with a combined score higher than 152 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 151 points per game, one point fewer than the point total of 152 for this contest.
- This matchup’s total is 10.4 fewer points than the 141.6 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Raiders games is 146.1 points, 5.9 fewer than the over/under of 152 points for this contest.
- Bulldogs games have an over/under of 146.9 points this season, 5.1 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Wright State Team Leaders
- Grant Basile: 18.5 PTS, 8.6 REB, 1.6 BLK, 51 FG%, 27.2 3PT% (34-for-125)
- Tanner Holden: 19.8 PTS, 7.2 REB, 1.4 STL, 49.4 FG%, 32.5 3PT% (13-for-40)
- Trey Calvin: 14.3 PTS, 1.6 STL, 45.3 FG%, 38.4 3PT% (56-for-146)
- Tim Finke: 8.6 PTS, 37.2 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (52-for-162)
- Keaton Norris: 3.2 PTS, 39.3 FG%, 38 3PT% (27-for-71)
Bryant Team Leaders
- Charles Pride: 18 PTS, 8.6 REB, 1.6 STL, 45.7 FG%, 33.5 3PT% (59-for-176)
- Peter Kiss: 25.1 PTS, 1.6 STL, 45.6 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (48-for-163)
- Adham Eleeda: 10.3 PTS, 34.2 FG%, 33.5 3PT% (91-for-272)
- Hall Elisias: 8.8 PTS, 3 BLK, 56.3 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (3-for-11)
- Greg Calixte: 6.4 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 68.3 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.