The Wright State Raiders (21-13) are 2-point favorites to advance to the Round of 64 of the NCAA Tournament bracket when they meet the Bryant Bulldogs (23-9) in a First Four matchup Wednesday at UD Arena, starting at 6:40 PM.
Wright State vs. Bryant Predictions
Wright State vs. Bryant Betting Odds
|Wright State||-2||152 points|
Wright State vs. Bryant Last 10 Games
- Wright State is 7-3 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Wright State’s past 10 contests saw seven hit the over.
- The Raiders’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 143.4 points scored. That’s 8.6 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Raiders have scored 1.1 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Bryant covered the spread six times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 9-1 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Bryant games have exceeded the set total four times.
- The last 10 Bulldogs games averaged 150.9 total points, 1.1 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Bulldogs have scored 5.1 more points per contest compared to their 75.5 PPG season-long scoring average.
Wright State vs. Bryant Betting Trends
- Wright State is 16-17-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 2-point favorites or more, the Raiders have an ATS record of 10-10.
- This season, 18 of Wright State’s games have gone over the point total out of 33 chances.
- The 75.5 points per game the Raiders average are five more points than the Bulldogs give up (70.5).
- Wright State has a 12-10 record against the spread and an 18-7 record overall when scoring more than 70.5 points.
- Bryant has compiled a 14-13-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games this season when an underdog by 2 points or more, the Bulldogs are 4-4 against the spread.
- Bryant games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 14 times out of 27 chances this season.
- The Bulldogs average only 4.4 more points per game (75.5) than the Raiders allow their opponents to score (71.1).
- When it scores more than 71.1 points, Bryant is 10-6 against the spread and 17-4 overall.
Wright State vs. Bryant Over/Under Trends
- A total of 13 Wright State games this season have gone over Wednesday’s total of 152 points.
- There have been 12 Bryant games that have finished with a combined score higher than 152 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 151 points per game, one point fewer than the point total of 152 for this contest.
- This matchup’s total is 10.4 fewer points than the 141.6 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Raiders games is 146.1 points, 5.9 fewer than the over/under of 152 points for this contest.
- Bulldogs games have an over/under of 146.9 points this season, 5.1 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Wright State Team Leaders
- Grant Basile: 18.5 PTS, 8.6 REB, 1.6 BLK, 51 FG%, 27.2 3PT% (34-for-125)
- Tanner Holden: 19.8 PTS, 7.2 REB, 1.4 STL, 49.4 FG%, 32.5 3PT% (13-for-40)
- Trey Calvin: 14.3 PTS, 1.6 STL, 45.3 FG%, 38.4 3PT% (56-for-146)
- Tim Finke: 8.6 PTS, 37.2 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (52-for-162)
- Keaton Norris: 3.2 PTS, 39.3 FG%, 38 3PT% (27-for-71)
Bryant Team Leaders
- Charles Pride: 18 PTS, 8.6 REB, 1.6 STL, 45.7 FG%, 33.5 3PT% (59-for-176)
- Peter Kiss: 25.1 PTS, 1.6 STL, 45.6 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (48-for-163)
- Adham Eleeda: 10.3 PTS, 34.2 FG%, 33.5 3PT% (91-for-272)
- Hall Elisias: 8.8 PTS, 3 BLK, 56.3 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (3-for-11)
- Greg Calixte: 6.4 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 68.3 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.